JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » initiating sex
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

When i was married, the ex basically comtrolled our sex life. And by control i mean she cut me off. Everytime i would try to initiate sex, there was an excuse. Im in a pretty healthy relationship now but she is the one who always initiates sex. I think i still have insecuritied from my marriage with trying to initiate sex. The lady knows & its something im working on, but i was curious who is usually one to get things moving in the bedroom with you guys, you or your wife/GF?
Add a reply Quote this post
northherefordbob Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2015-03-24
67 year old bisexual male from Kington, Herefordshire, UK
I always had to make the first move with my first wife, we had a great sex life until we married, it all went south then and didn't last long but that was nothing to do with our sex life. My second wife had all the sex control in our relationship and it was exciting and good times were had even trying a threesome. But it seems quite normal that when she got to about 50 she went right off sex. Still I have my hands and occasionally someone else to help me. Not so much now due to reasons I won't go into now.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MistressT Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2015-11-19
41 year old bisexual from Tennessee
it's about 50/50 here. But neither one has ever said no to the other.
biker061 Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2016-01-06
69 year old heterosexual male from Oklahoma
before my second wife passed from the BIG C (no not cum) se totally controlled how often we had sex. it was great sex, but it was less than once a month.
after that i went nuts for a couple years, drank, smoked weed,partied and banged anything that would hold still.

currently mrsbiker and i have been together for 10 years and it's about 50/50. neither one of us can go more than a couple days without sex! if it hits the three day mark we're both so horny for each pother we may do crazy things to find time and space for sex.
"...occupational hazard is, occupation's just not around..."
Jack_Meoff Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2015-06-11
76 year old curious from Sydney, Australia
For a long while it was always my GF. She had a very healthy appetite and I didn't need more than she was giving me. We practically fucked everytime we passed in the hallway.
We've been together now for 12 years, we're older, and her libido has slipped, So it's been more up to me. I still struggle with it especially with the old problem that I'm ready in the mornings and she's ready at night,
So now it's more of a 50-50 proposition.
I'm also very lucky that she's happy for me to help myself when she's not really in the mood ... not as exciting, but relieves the need and often once we get started she starts to respond and we finish up in a hot frenzy.
3DecadeCuck Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2016-03-16
60 year old bisexual from Aurora, Colorado
My wife always initiates. I won't. I love sex, but I am still messed up from my first marriage that lasted 30 years.

I have been with my current wife for almost 10 years now. She tells me that I can have sex with her any time I want, but then my ex used to say that, too. My ex also asked me once why I can't love her without having to have sex with her. I never asked her for sex before or after that. And it wasn't until we were already divorced that she said she didn't mean it the way I took it.

Women can really mess you up.

My current wife asked me the other day if I was actually gay and not bi, and if I I wasn't attracted to her or other women. I have to admit that I am attracted to sex with men, and I really don't find men or women very attractive anymore.

If it were up to me to initiate sex with my current wife, we would never have sex with each other, which is why she is happy we have an open marriage and other men aren't as shy, sexually as I am.
I Love Watching My Wife Fuck Other, Bigger Cocked, Men
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » initiating sex