JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Hire a photographer
Page: of 1  
JamesWjRose Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2005-10-11
58 year old heterosexual from New York City
Hey gang,

Question; Has anyone ever hired a photographer to come over and shoot picture and videos of you and your partner?

We enjoyed making home movies for some years, but honestly, it's become a little bit of a pain to be the photographer and actor. (oh such a horrible problem to have </sarcams>wink

While I have many thoughts on the issue I'd like to have your thoughts without me saying too much up front. I do want the person to use our equipment. 2 video cameras, digital camera +two webcams. Low budget, but they are for us only after all. I do not want to release our movies... at least not now... prob never. And yes we have talked about these things, and I know bringing someone in brings this to a new level. We have been together for 8 years and the sex has never been better, so this is not an attempt to "liven things up to save the marrage"

Thanks for your thoughts.
Peace, James Rose
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Smtingelse Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2007-09-26
69 year old
That sounds like it would be fun for the photographer. I like photography, but don't think I could keep a professional outlook filming someone having sex. Talk about liking your work
rideme2 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2007-02-14
bisexual
I had the same problem you did.filming and acting.I think it would be hot to have a photographer do a session for me if i lived in the New York area i be more then happy to do it for you. Good luck in finding someone, if you do let me know.
JamesWjRose Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2005-10-11
58 year old heterosexual from New York City
I agree that it would be best if it was someone I knew and trusted. or that we could exchange services (we record them, they record us) I also agree that it could be fun for the photographer... I've enjoyed taking photos and vids of us playing.

I guess I'm surprised that this topic has gotten 100 views but only two posts. No thoughts at all?

Peace,
James
Peace, James Rose
Unregistered ?

My only thought is that it sounds like a fantastic job! Fantasy come true.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Hire a photographer