JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who has jerked while listening to other people fuck?
Page: < prev  of 9  
downthehatch Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2019-07-23
bisexual male from georgia usa
While my son was fucking his girlfriend in his room.
cock
Jacked off several times that nightstroke
Found a vid later on that he made of the session and I jerked off watching him get sucked off and fucking her cute little pussy.stroke
Dumped some massive cum loadseyeshot
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
The neighbors in my condo complex are noisy -- very noisy -- and they love fucking. My bedroom and theirs share a common wall, and I have jacked myself raw listening to them bang for hours. My only regret is not asking to join them. They're a good-looking couple.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

My new bride and I stayed in my parents upstairs while we were building a new house. We were both 18, fresh from high school and preparing for college. One morning after my wife left ran to the store, my mom sat me down and had a little talk. Apparently we had been making too much noise and she thought I should know.
marriedstroker Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-06-23
54 year old bisexual from Denmark
I've jerked off lots of times to the sounds of fucking. Best one was i a summer house where we were 6-7 people partying. One couple got drunk early on and the guy went to bed. I convinced the girl to come with me to my room where i fucked her. She then went to the room next door where her bf was sleeping. After a while I heard fuck noises from the room. I was incredibly turned on by the thought of him fucking in my cum and shot a big load as i could hear him cum...
use it or lose it - so i jo daily...
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who has jerked while listening to other people fuck?