JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the curious
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Not that I'm ruling out ever getting fucked by a guy, I just never had the opportunity. That said, maybe 10 years ago I started exploring my asshole with my fingers. Hmmm....not entirely true. In the late 80s I was tripping on acid and fucked myself w/ a beer bottle. I digress. So, I have this nice sized rubbery blue dildo. I rarely use it. I mean I really have to be in the mood - but when I am, I love to lube up my asshole and the toy and fuck myself hard and fast with it. Any of you guys out there like to dildo your assholes and tell me about your experiences.
Add a reply Quote this post
7inchitch Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2011-08-27
41 year old curious from Louisiana
Fuck yes. Got a nice 7" dildo and it seriously feels amazing when it's moving in and out. It hits the prostate just right and I love feeling the precum get pushed out of my cock. It makes it drool tons. Wouldn't mind getting fucked in the right situation, myself.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

DAMN! I've been searching high and low for the blue boner and I can't find it. I bet I threw it away one night in a guilt fit. Unlucky for me. I was really in the mood for a pounding. Shit!
Unregistered ?

I like my wife to do me with a strapon. Nothing like getting it in your ass!
7inchitch Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2011-08-27
41 year old curious from Louisiana
Agreed, bikesexual. My gf and I have done that once. Want to do it again, bad.
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
Even at boarding school I never indulged in anything anal, but just about everything else with my 'buddy'.

I have NIL inclination to start now, but I would be happy to watch a XXX with a mate and end up masturbating together, and maybe doing HJ or BJ.

scotscum Amateur Jackinchatter

127 posts since 2015-10-18
36 year old curious male from Ireland
I love anal play, I've never experienced anything with a guy, I'm bi-curious but I started fingering my ass when I got to know a woman in the states, we used to sext a lot and she told me she's always wanted to see a guy finger his ass...so I obliged. I loved it.

I've always wanted to use a toy but haven't yet had the chance. I'm open to being fucked in the ass but I would love for my anal cherry to be taken by a tyranny or a passable sissy
Let me eat your load?
CuriousAussie33 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2008-11-28
curious from Sth Australia
I have a couple of toys. A small prostate massager that i love to use every now and then. It's just the right size. The orgasm is soooo intense and i love tasting my pre-cum and load when i finish. I also have a bigger toy, but i'm still working on getting that one in. Soon enough no doubt. Never been with a guy, but maybe if the situation was right, i'd try it.
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
76 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
67 now and still playing with my own home dildo.
Started around 11 years of age.
Still love it and anytime I'm alone for a period of time I love getting naked and playing and then deep stroking it till I go over the edge! Nothing like it compares.
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
I suppose I am just way different than most guys. I dislike any thing anal. Even with females. I have experimented with various dildo sized /like objects, fingering myself, etc. don't like the feel of any of it. That's just me.
I luv jacking off
AMwood Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2008-08-23
62 year old curious male from Upper Midwest Plains
Thumbs up (or Thumbs in I guess)
Unregistered ?

CuriousAussie33

I'd be your Calif. counterpart. Same situation here with having experienced unbelievable prostrate orgasms while using an Aneros prostrate massager. Precum really flows and I enjoy it all. Have used a dildo on occasion that is definitely larger and more life like. Amazing sensation! Never been with with a guy but would consider it with the right guy and right circumstances.
allnaturalnnc Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2019-09-21
52 year old heterosexual male from South Carolina USA
never did it either, dang i'd probably throw it out in a guilt trip too
Any other guys into edging for hours? Would be cool to chat. Many thoughts that go with my many hours of edging South Carolina
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Cummin is always so very intense when I jackoff with a dildo in my ass.
Be happy, suck a cock
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
65 now been playing with my butt for years. Started out small vibrators then to big cucumbers. I go shopping for the right cucumber with a pair of panties under my street clothes sometimes will add pantyhose. The baddest cucumber I have taken so far was a 13 long one with a 7 inch circumference. The last 6 months been playing with a guy mostly 69 ing with him about 4 weeks ago took my first cock was in heaven. He slide in with a little lube like butter. I was on my knees and elbows and he grabbed my hips and pounded me good. Felt so good intense orgasm lots of precum and cum.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the curious