JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jasmine Andreas, breathtaking slim brunette, beautiful D-cup TITS!
Page: of 2   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Jasmine Andreas, aka Karmen, is a stunningly beautiful, slim brunette from Poland, although some sites claim she is Greek. She was a Playboy Playmate of the Month twice in 2011, in March in the Netherlands edition and October in the Poland edition. (Playboy calls her Zoi, and claims that she's Scottish and Greek.)

Now age 30, she's been modeling nude since 2010. She is 5'8" tall, weighs 125 pounds, with brown hair, brown eyes, and measurements of 34D-24-34. Her beautiful perky tits are all-natural.

Jasmine is somewhat less busty than many of my favorite models, but everything about her - every view from every angle - makes my cock stiffen and swell. cock The following photoset was released in November 2015.

You and Me

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Tinguy Skilled Jackinchatter

541 posts since 2015-04-18
69 year old heterosexual from US
Lovely!

Once Upon

This is Jasmine's newest photoset, released just two days ago (Saturday, March 5.) Is she hardening any cocks besides mine and Tinguy's?strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Remember: Click each pic a second time to see it full-size.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Tinguy Skilled Jackinchatter

541 posts since 2015-04-18
69 year old heterosexual from US
Peter, thanks for yet another boner!

Sensual

Unregistered ?

WOW!
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
User posted image

Nice Peter.
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
I'm speechless...
User posted image
I can not think or talk. Her beauty has melted my brain. All i can do is grab my stiff cock and worship this incredible woman.
User posted image
I'm so thankful to be able to enjoy myself with such a wonderful natural beauty. She is going to keep my cock very happy for hours and days to cum...
User posted image
Those long legs, perfect natural breasts, beautiful face, long dark hair with matching dark pubic hair absolutely drive me wild. She is the epitome of my favorite jerk off girl.
User posted image
Words can not describe how good she makes my cock fell in my hand as i stroke it up and down my throbbing shaft for her. She is such a wonderful example of natural feminine beauty.
User posted image
My goodness her body is off the charts hot. So much great stroking material in her pictures. My cock is in heaven with her. she reminds me a bit of another one of my favorite jerk off girls, the beautiful Emily Ratajkwoski....
User posted imageUser posted image
Now I have both of these beauties to stroke my cock to! stroke strokestroke
Thank you Peter!! Please keep her cumming for me!! grin
taylob0075 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2014-10-17
64 year old curious from NY
big fan of hers since shes been appearing on pb+
great posts
ty

52 year old heterosexual
I'm back for round two with this beauty!!
User posted image
She makes my cock feel so good. I love stroking it to her. Everything about this girl is absolute prime grade A+++ jerking material!!!
User posted image
Peter please post more of her!! I cant get enough of her. My cock needs to be jerked regularly to this cum goddess!!
User posted image
My goodness, Jasmine has me like strokestrokestroke and I'm loving it!!!!

52 year old heterosexual
unzipping for this beauty again today:
User posted image
I think this is round 4 or 5 now since she was posted thanks to our stroking conductor Peter.
User posted image
Something about this girl has really got me. She has been draining buckets of cum from my cock recently.
User posted image
I love fucking my fist while i admire every perfect part of this goddess.
strokestrokestroke
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Jaystar76 said:
she reminds me a bit of another one of my favorite girls, the beautiful Emily Ratajkwoski....

She's got a prettier pussy than Emily, she's taller and is less skinny. I think I like her better than Emrata.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

Because of the impassioned comments that several of you guys have posted -- in particular Jaystar76's testimonial to the ecstasy he's experienced in repeated jacking sessions to worship Jasmine, I feel obligated to post another gallery of this goddess. Cumming up soon, to also celebrate St. Patrick's day, is a photoset titled Celtic Beauty.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Celtic Beauty, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Celtic Beauty, part 2

Look at these pictures, slowly and carefully. My God, she is so fucking beautiful!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jasmine Andreas, breathtaking slim brunette, beautiful D-cup TITS!