JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Emily Shaw / Emily Agnes - Breathtaking Playmate, perfect natural DD TITS!
Page: of 2   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Emily Shaw is a 22-year-old model from Surrey, England who has appeared in ZOO, Nuts and other British publications. In the U.S., as Emily Agnes, she was Playboy's June 2014 Playmate of the Month. She is 5'8", 105 pounds, 34DD-22-32, with light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Emily's face is stunningly beautiful, and let's talk about her tits! Big, natural and perky, with nipples that you simply must suck and kiss for hours!

Have you jacked off to Emily yet?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
Oh god yes! This girl just got my cock throbbing madly!
User posted image
Those wonderful perfect shapped handfull sized tits look so great to slide my hard cock between.
User posted image
i love pulling on my throbbing cock while i examine every part of this girl's perfect body.
User posted image
My cock is swelling with cum and every vein in my shaft is bulging as i look at this beauty and imagine sucking her perfect tits as i jerk off to her.
User posted image
God damn she is good to jack it to. I so badly want to cover her tits with my cum! strokestrokestroke
sixtysomeodd Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2015-09-14
69 year old heterosexual
What a beautiful girl! I love her puffy nipples! I wonder how they would feel pressed against the head of my precum covered cock?

52 year old heterosexual
sixtysomeodd said:
What a beautiful girl! I love her puffy nipples! I wonder how they would feel pressed against the head of my precum covered cock?

They would feel great! Jerk off heaven you will have found....stroke

Lingerie Pics by photographer Frank White

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Purple Bra & Panties

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
b00bsville Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-29
50 year old heterosexual male
Been jacking off to Emily since more or less June 2014.

52 year old heterosexual
Oh my goodness:
User posted image
Time for round two with Emily today!
User posted image
That face with those tits drive my cock wild!
Great jerk off material she is! stroke
Tinguy Skilled Jackinchatter

541 posts since 2015-04-18
69 year old heterosexual from US
My cock feels so good!
batebudforu Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2016-01-19
38 year old curious male from Missoula, MT
I haven't cuumed that hard in a long time....I jizzed so hard I spurted on the wall behind me and my face!!
Skype Batebudforu

batebudforu said:
I haven't cuumed that hard in a long time....I jizzed so hard I spurted on the wall behind me and my face!!

Wow! Thanks guys, for the great stroking and orgasm reports! It's good to know that my posts are working as iintended.

Tinguy said:
My cock feels so good!

Emily returns to make your cock feel good again, posing in a rose garden.

Remember to click each pic a second time after to open it, to see it really big. I think your cock will get bigger, too, when you do that!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Another great find, we have the same taste in women. I love big natural tits that hang perfectly like that, preferably on a sweet looking brunette. stroking my pole to her now, feels so good gonna blow a huge load. I love discovering new women to jerk off to, thanks for posting!
hotwad69 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2010-12-15
55 year old heterosexual from DC area
User posted image

Emily Agnes.... my fave Playboy Playmate of last year.... pumped my balls empty of hot white cum repeatedly. Great for edging.
Let's edge for her on mic... all night
Tinguy Skilled Jackinchatter

541 posts since 2015-04-18
69 year old heterosexual from US
Lubed cock being edged perfectly to her right now - trying to see how long I can keep control...thanks for posting her Peter!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Emily Shaw / Emily Agnes - Breathtaking Playmate, perfect natural DD TITS!