JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Videoing yourself masturbsting
Page: of 3   next > 
Betchins Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2016-03-07
63 year old from UK
I saw the other thread about watching your self masturbating in front of a mirror and reminded me that I have often video'd myself masturbating in very slow motion and seeing the cum spurt out in very slow motion. When I was younger, the height and distance I could get was amazing, unfortunately its not as powerful these days. Has anyone else done this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

yup, licking my precum and fukn my ass.
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
Do this very often and have a very large collection.

Do not know how to slo mo, but would love to.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
I used to video myself when I was younger ( in my fifties) and would cum a lot more than I do now. Its great to look back at those videos and it always gets me hard and horny so I usually end up wanking as I watch myself.

I wish we had digital cameras and videos back when I was young ( in teens and twenties) so now I would have some great memories of myself as a teenager growing up and being able to see myself as a horny and slim sexy guy wanking and cumming with long cumshots from my young stiff cock.
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
I did it from the early 90's to maybe about 5 or 6 years ago.

I used to like to use VHS tape because you can always record over it, while a disc lasts forever, unless you get RW

Unfortunately i felt at one point that I had to erase my stuff, and i lost some of the most powerful loads i ever shot, that i can never seem to replicate.

I used to like to wear black pants, to have a nice contrast background to see my whiteish loads fly out of my cock.
bwayne Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2016-02-20
44 year old curious from California
Oh yea I do this every now and then. I would blow the biggest load knowing that I might post it online so others might watch it. It's a real turn on for me
small cocks need attention too
Unregistered ?

willycum said:

I wish we had digital cameras and videos back when I was young ( in teens and twenties) so now I would have some great memories of myself as a teenager growing up and being able to see myself as a horny and slim sexy guy wanking and cumming with long cumshots from my young stiff cock.

So true. I'd love to watch a younger me wanking and spunking. Not only that, I'd have video'd some of my "sexploits", too. strokestrokestroke
steven303 Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2008-09-08
57 year old heterosexual male
if anyone would like to share their masturbation videos with me to show them to my wife let me know. I can also slow them down if you need. cheers
enjoy jerking off to amateurs, milfs, cuties, asians
Unregistered ?

Been known to:

User posted image
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
I used to video myself, jacking off and shooting my cum loads, a lot. I used to have a huge collection of videos, many great cum shots... Decided one day, to delete my collection... Wish I hadn't done that... I have a small collection now, I add to it when I can, but I can't seem to reproduce the huge cum loads of the past...
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
Unregistered ?

I always get a kick out of either vidoeing myself or taking hard on pics. I also used to post them when Dick.net was around so others could watch. Made me cum every time.
Unregistered ?

Yea, I sometimes take pics of my cock or take a video of me stroking it. Mostly when I'm jerking with someone together on KIK.
loadlvr Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2014-03-10
57 year old curious male
I have captured many of my cum shots on videos. Sadly I deleted a lot of them, and there were some HUGE loads I wish that I kept! I can still remember several of them. One in particular was a self facial when I was flipped over. The long thick ropes kept coming and coming. it was a massive facial.

I still have a few that I kept and it is super fun to watch them on occasion. Its kinky that I get horny looking at myself shooting cum grin
Unregistered ?

I've recorded myself a few times jerking off, it was a lot of fun doing it
bigandblack2 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2010-08-20
38 year old bisexual male from toronto
i do it too, i post mine on xhamster, it's fun reading the comments, knowing your being watched
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Videoing yourself masturbsting