JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Loss of Sex Drive
Page: of 1  
welshgaylad Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2016-03-15
38 year old
Hi all,

I've been with my partner for 3 years. For the last 2 years, we've not had any sexual interaction whatsoever. We haven't even talked about sex.

My partner has suffered with depression for a long time now. When it first started we did chat about things and he said he had no sex drive because of the depression and the medication he was on. I said I understood and I told him I wouldn't pester him about it and just wait until he was ready - that was 2 years ago now and still nothing.

It drives me crazy because I get so horny and want to fuck him, but it's got to the stage where we just don't talk about it and it doesn't feel like we're ever going to have sex again. Not entirely sure what I'm asking for here, maybe advice? Or if anyone has gone through a similar thing and wants to chat?

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
08002friend Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2015-10-16
55 year old curious from South Jersey
You must discuss it with him if he's does nothing then you have to make a choice about your happiness. I was on antidepressants also and mess that killed my sex drive and testosterone level. The best thing is have him get tested for his testosterone level. Anything 300 or less is low and treatable my insurance but to increase sex drive and performance I personally can tell you diet has a big effect on it. Seek out a paleo diet to repair it. Sex is a major component of a relationship and if the other person won't get help it's not fair for you. Depression that is intense and long term is due to something missing in the body a deficiency from either 1 or many things. Remove all processed foods. He can literally have relief very quickly. I speak from experience on both woke up from a 10 year major depression. But he has to do something and you can help my wife made me and she was right.
3DecadeCuck Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2016-03-16
60 year old bisexual from Aurora, Colorado
I have no sex drive either. What we've done is open our marriage so that my wife can have sex with other men. She wishes that I had desire for her, or anyone, but I don't. We are loving toward each other, but no sex. She gets her sexual needs met by other men, and I appreciate them as much as she does.
I Love Watching My Wife Fuck Other, Bigger Cocked, Men
kymroberts Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2013-02-07
40 year old bisexual from Durango, Colorado
Consider having testosterone level checked, talk to your healthcare provider about it.
Unregistered ?

Depression sucks. Like they said most a lot of them do effect your sex drive. But there are a lot of them so have him ask his doctor too change to a different one. If he's not seeing a doctor he should.Depression usually doesn't just go away. I went through it for about 5 years. I still have bouts with it.
Good luck my friend.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Loss of Sex Drive