JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » holding cock while peeing
Page: < prev  of 3  
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
I used to swing with a couple a long time ago. She would hold my cock while I peed and then I would hold my hand between her legs when she peed. I loved wiping her pussy for her when she was finished. I am in to piss games. Sometimes I would save the pissy toilet paper for later and jack off while sniffing it. One time we met in a motel and spent the day having sex. It was great. Her husband sucked my cock. She knew I was in to watersports so she pissed on me in the bath tub. I enjoyed drinking her hot piss. It was great. Her husband watched and beat off while his wife was pissing and I was drinking and licking. Damn, thinking about this has made me need to jack off...again! This is one of my favorite experiences to relive while playing with my cock. stroke
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Never had a guy do it but a friends wife used to like to hold mine while I pissed. It was so difficult not to get a hard on.
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
Oh hell yes! Back in my teens, me and my buddies used to hold each others cocks when we pissed while outdoors. After pissing, we would always "milk down" our buddy's cock, which would ALWAYS lead to getting a hardon, and us jacking off together......FUN FUN FUN!
strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Both my 1st and 2nd wives, and my sister in law, have no hang-ups of pee play or cock play, and all the three of them have enjoyed peeing with me and holding my cock while doing that.
The fact that all the three of us were active nudists, probably made that a lot more common for us.
Dickguy
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
It would definitely be fun to pee in these urinals equipped with helping hands.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
RobertG Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2016-02-28
66 year old bisexual male
Was in a strip club during a 'private party' once and one of the dancers followed me into the mens room and held my cock for me while I pissed...
Cumpurvvv Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2022-04-11
53 year old curious male from Maryland
Sounds hot but I also love watersports
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » holding cock while peeing