JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » In need of advice help with legs over head cum in own moth.
Page: of 1  
bitternslaty Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2016-03-21
43 year old
Hello to all fellow own cum-eaters. So my dilemma is that when I do the legs over my head thing to cum in my own mouth is I have a couple of problems that occur when doing this. Problem one is I can't get the head of my cock in my mouth but want my whole load to go in my mouth, but I can't seem to get the aim down. I'm not really a shooter but due to gravity when I do cum in this position it does stream out and down but I seem to very seldom able to get the aim just right to where my whole load goes into my mouth. Have even had it end up in my eye and man did that burn. So if anyone has some advice or instructions for me to get the whole load to fall into my mouth please let me know. And the second problem I have is even though I have tasted and know what my cum taste like and have even swallowed a small amount I cant seem to swallow everything that goes into my mouth. So how can I get around the psychology of which I believe is the thing holding me back to swallow a load of my cum by other means than it going directly into my mouth and to swallow every drop that goes into my mouth.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I think many of us have a similar problem. How is it that we can put men on the moon but not figure out a way for guys to squirt in their own mouths when they can't self-suck ? There has to be a simple way to do it and maintain the urge to swallow it all. A Nobel Prize to whomever figures this out>
Unregistered ?

It's just a matter of getting in to a very uncomfortable position, but surely it's easy enough to achieve if you have no physical disability and are flexible enough?

As for the second problem, there's no way of getting past the near instant change of mind set. The closest I've got to it is by edging enough and practicing 'half orgasms; if you edge well enough you can release some cum whilst retaining enough horniness to follow through. You need some luck too as it's extremely easy for it to just become a textbook' ruined orgasm.
Unregistered ?

I do this from time to time and I am not much of shooter, decent load but it flows rather than shoots. When I was younger I could get the tip in my mouth, but those days are gone. The only advice I can give is to brace your feet against the wall and try to hold yourself still and direct the cum into your mouth if you can. Get your cock as far above your head as possible and stroke slowly. That way most of the cum gets on target. To be honest, if it gets on my face I don't mind, but usually I get about half or more into my mouth.
adamseekingeve Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2014-09-08
curious male
I agree with Spag. I usually have to retain the buzzed horny factor to go thru with it as well. As for aim, you just need a steady hand.
creampieeater6969 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2016-03-04
51 year old heterosexual from PA
I usually like to get pretty horny so by the time I put my legs over my head, I'm dripping a fair amount of precum. This way I have my aim correct when I finally shoot my load. It takes practice but you'll get the hang of it. I guess you could try a funnel with a large opening. Would also have the advantage of directing the cum into your throat so you get the warm sensation of your load but not much taste. Never tried it but I remember someone posting something about that.
Unregistered ?

When I was limber I could suck my own cock . Just the head maybe a bit more. I've cum in my mouth a few times. I'd prop my head up on a pillow pull my lower body over my head and say ahh.
qf3000 Amateur Jackinchatter

365 posts since 2014-01-07
60 year old bisexual from Tasmania
In answer to both your issues is practice. Keep practicing putting your legs over your head and it'll be less painful and you might get more flexible so your knob is closer to your mouth.
With regards to overcoming your reluctance to swallow - perhaps you have a friend who wouldn't mind helping you out. If you blow him while you're horny you'll be more inclined to swallow. And the more you do it the easier it gets until, like me, you love the taste and love sucking cock.
All the best!
snowflake Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2015-08-24
53 year old curious from Cheshire UK
Just keep practicing, keep yourself nimble with stretching exercises, aim for your chin and you'll get your mouth.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
You could get you some non-spermicide condoms and get the condom on with some extra space at the end cut the tip open with a small hole, then you can swing up into your position get that condom inside your mouth and just go for the big blast off. I never try this when I was younger but wish I had of. Think it might work. If not try and get yourself lined up higher about your face about your cock head right above your nose. It takes lots of good practice.
I have been told over the years masturbating is an art that takes many great hours of practice to make it perfect! Good luck!!
Carpntr
youreyesonly Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2012-12-08
curious from USA

This is good Carpntr. Excellent even I think.

Anyway we all know the 'other problem' here. It's the time gap between the shot and the dwindling desire.

So imagine obtaining a pair of panties generously stained and fragrant and working yourself up to blowing a load directly into the damp crotch section. Set them aside 'til you work up the next urge, pull them out, smell them, lick them and chew them and last but not least, give them another shot of your enthusiasm. This all ends up to a precious little creation that you can keep in a small Ziplok bag for further enjoyment in your next episode. Fuck, I want to rub them under my own nose!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » In need of advice help with legs over head cum in own moth.