JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » other married (UK) guys who lust about the hairy pussies of women they know
Page: of 1  
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi
Married 54 chronic masturbator here. Lusting for hairy pussies. Looking for private chat with similar guys. No names/pictures of the women of course.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi,

Still looking for more buddies.
Contact me if u are interested.
cya
Unregistered ?

Funnily enough I like the "natural look", it does seem rather out of fashion these days though.......
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
Yeah, the "natural look" is out of fashion. Have to go back to Playmates from the 80s or 90s to see some hairy pussy.
Unregistered ?

Regularly jerk to a milf I work with .. Im certain she has a nice thick bush. The thought gets me so stiff
Unregistered ?

Hornyuklad1 said:
Regularly jerk to a milf I work with .. Im certain she has a nice thick bush. The thought gets me so stiff

Mmmm...! Do tell us more...!! Do you happen to know whether she is natural or smooth down below? More description required so we can enjoy too...!
Unregistered ?

jonny718 said:
Mmmm...! Do tell us more...!! Do you happen to know whether she is natural or smooth down below? More description required so we can enjoy too...!

She's 52 tall brunette with a big round arse. Always has a nice pussy mound. Drives me crazy. Abd I've caught her so many times checking out my bulge
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » other married (UK) guys who lust about the hairy pussies of women they know