JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Last Weekend was Amazing!!!
Page: of 1  
Olderm4Yngrfm Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2016-03-31
63 year old bisexual from Salina, Kansas 67401
I post alot of ads on Craigslist for couples, girls, guys to play with. The girls that respond are always fucking bots frown, I never get responses from couples, and instead of the younger guys I want, I usually get hit up by older guys....Imagine my amazement very early Saturday morning when a couple about forty-five minutes away, responded that they wanted me to come down, asap and play with them.This was the first time ever I had posted in my ad that in addition to mutual jo, blowjobs, etc., that I was up for pnp as well. Now, prior to Saturday, I've done the party portion of pnp, many, many times, but never had a willing partner, f or m, for the play part of it.The few times I mentioned it in a previous ad, I always got responses from people who would play, if I supplied the party favors....Kind of seems like paying for it, to me...Anyway,I made myself very clear in several emails back and forth to the couple who responded, that I was into trying pnp, but flat, ass broke, and my favor stash was smoked the fuck out. They told me, they didn't ahve wheels, which I do, and if I drove down to play, they'd cover everything! else... wink Now the skeptic in me, decided, even though it was probably going to be an eighty mile round trip, for someone who would never show up to meet me, I was bored at home, and my housemates were being an absolute pain in my ass. With basically nothing to lose, except half a tank of gas, I quietly headed into the bathroom, showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, dressed to go, then announced, I'd be back, whenever, and left....I got down to the place we were supposed to meet, threw my excess stuff into the trunk, and waited.About twenty minutes past our agreed time to meet, a man and woman in their mid thirties, that matched the pics they sent, exactly, were dropped off by someone driving an old junker. During my wait for them to show, I reread our entire string of emails, in case I'd missed the one cancelling...but there wasn't one saying they cancelling, but I had missed the one suggesting we all drive about fifty miles to an adult theatre in Wichita for some dirty, semi-public sex, with the other customers....winkWe blew clouds, sucked and fucked all day, all night, about eighteen hours total. Yea! Craigslist
Ohhh I'm Dirty!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Last Weekend was Amazing!!!