JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » A whole lot of views, but not too many replies..
Page: of 1  
FrankerWanker Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2016-03-24
59 year old curious from North Carolina, U.S.A..
A whole lot of views, but not too many replies:
In many cases here I see many topics.. Some are very interesting, but the replies are low and lacking..
What Gives..? Is it a waste of time like any other social site like; the likes of Facebook and Twitter.. ?
We probably all know that "Single-Sites" are a waste of time.. Anyone else have a take on this, anyone..?
Skillet Handle Page ~50. http://genitalsize.com/penises/categories.php?cat_id=14
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Hi there Franker,
Not sure what is going on here about your posting. But I have been a member here now for a good little while back last fall sometime.
I have always had great response and have become friends and had conversations with so many fellows and shared many stories and enjoyed all around conversation!
I hope that things will turn around for you and you can have a good friendship with many others also!
Carpntr
davestr8ker Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2006-04-11
heterosexual male from California
You don't have any info in your profile about your interests, likes and dislikes. Generally, I wouldn't try to contact someone with so little info because it will probably be a waste of your time and mine.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » A whole lot of views, but not too many replies..