JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » masturbation at work
Page: of 1  
ausguy1 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2014-09-08
63 year old heterosexual from Australia
gday ladies i am an australian guy and would really love to know if you have from time to time masturbated at work? and how it came about. cheers ladies
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hi Ausguy. I remember once a male with a sexy voice was talking to me on the office phone. I started playing with myself under the desk while speaking for five minutes. Then when we finished the conversation I gave myself a rocking orgasm in the washroom. So glad he phoned me.
bisue1976 Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2012-11-01
42 year old bisexual from Southampton uk
I am lucky have my own office.
So yes i do it at work, im hooked now i do it most days and sometimes more than once.
Usually starts with me chatting to someone and it goes from there
Unregistered ?

Has anyone ever thought 'Imagine I got caught but instead of them leaving me alone to finish off, they asked could they help to finish me off!'
Unregistered ?

I have an office which I share. Sometimes get some solo time in there, when I will unzip, but more usually - like now - I am in bathroom to wank blocs chatting on kik as I wank at work too.
Unregistered ?

Doin it right now in the men's room lol. Brought in a dollup of Albolene, all greased up and ready to masturbate my penis...
remouse Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2011-11-17
75 year old heterosexual
Not a lady but. Before I retired I had a private office and occasionally would jack off at work. One day my secretary came in and was talking about her friend who saw her boss screwing his wife in his office. She said she didn't know what she would do if that had happened to her. I asked if she was implying that I might screw my wife at work? She blushed and said she didn't mean that. The entire conversation with her was giving me quite a hard cock. I couldn't wait until she went back to her desk so I could take care of "business". I always worried if she came in after I was finished and could smell the cum. She never said anything but from time to time had a wry smile on her face.
There were other conversations we had from time to time that caused me to whip one off.
mitchK Amateur Jackinchatter

326 posts since 2014-01-26
32 year old heterosexual from minnesota
Not a lady but ive shot many quick loads at work!
Unregistered ?

I've indulged myself a few times in the ladies room at places i've worked, always feels better knowing someone can be just a few feet away while i'm getting off.
nwestguy Amateur Jackinchatter

341 posts since 2012-05-01
curious from manchester
Doing it now lol
BubbleBubble Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2017-12-03
38 year old bisexual female
at my old job i have this stress ball sort of thing. it was not a ball though, it was like contoured to fit in your palm. since it was the same color as my chair, i several times would put it between my legs and discreetly rock back and forth on it. i never achieved orgasm doing that but it felt so good. i went to the washroom sometimes when i had to finish myself off.
wizznjizz Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2016-07-26
60 year old from New Hampshire
Bating in my truck in the parking lot of work right now!!stroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » masturbation at work