JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Is the thought of getting a woman pregnant appealing to you?
Page: of 3   next > 
Dinosaur_Panda Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2016-04-07
32 year old heterosexual from Canada
Hey guys! I made this post because I was curious if others felt the same way I did towards sex. I imagine some men may not share my opinion due to my being a woman and thus having a more feminine, passionate approach to sex, while I feel men view sex as something far more physical, with the objective being purely pleasure for one's self or one's partner.

For me, sex is a very animalistic, carnal exchange in which a woman allows a man to infiltrate her, not exclusively for pleasure, but for his seed to enter her, forming a physical unison.

I'm very sexually reserved in person, and I feel embarrassed even typing the following, but the idea of being bred by a man is very attractive to me. A woman knows full well what a man's biological objective is: to transfer his DNA to a woman with the intention of procreating. A woman allows a man to enter her, her vagina providing pleasure until the man isn't able to resist ejaculation. This makes me feel as though it's a man's job to mark a woman as his property and territory, invading her body with his sperm. The thought of my body's shape changing, growing and my breasts producing milk due to a man's seed germinating inside of me is quite sensual to me. No matter the physical distance between the man and woman, he has made the woman the hostess for his seed to grow inside of her.

Ultimately, I take pleasure in the idea of hosting an organism provided from allowing a man to ejaculate inside me. To me sex with the objective of getting a woman pregnant is far more physically and mentally pleasurable than the stimulation from sex just to orgasm provides.
The Sperm Goddess of JackinChat <3
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackking1 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2015-12-08
58 year old curious from Midwest
There is a primal element about it that has always made the idea of impregnating a woman very arousing to me.
partyanml Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2015-04-27

I cant lie, whenever I am pounding a woman, in the back of my mind is the thought of how hot she would look with my baby in her.... using her for what she is meant for, to have my baby. That thought usually sends me over the edge and I fill her womb.
mrgiles1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

803 posts since 2015-08-04
55 year old heterosexual from Dorset, UK
I suspect that males are naturally and biologically inclined to find the idea of getting the woman pregnant sexually appealing, if only to add another reason for them to seek out sexual partners.
People who live in glass houses should undress in the basement
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
I am sure that's how I felt back when we made our babies but now my ejaculations are purely for my own pleasure.
I wonder how guys feel when donating sperm anonymously? If I did that I would be thinking how many babies my sperm would make as I masturbated into the tube and that would probably make me cum quicker.
Unregistered ?

Absolutely.

I'm waiting till marriage, so you better believe my wedding night and thereafter is going to be bare all the way, plus, I don't mind a big family one day grin

Win + win.

But blowing a load of my cum deep inside a woman's fertile pussy is one of my fav fantasies.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Over the course of my first two marriages I caused them to get pregnant five times and I don't recall anything other then us fucking our brains out. Getting her pregnant was a possibility but not a concern or sexual goal.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Dinosaur_Panda Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2016-04-07
32 year old heterosexual from Canada

HornyVirgin27 said:
Absolutely.

I'm waiting till marriage, so you better believe my wedding night and thereafter is going to be bare all the way, plus, I don't mind a big family one day grin

Win + win.

But blowing a load of my cum deep inside a woman's fertile pussy is one of my fav fantasies.

I'm also abstaining from sex until I'm married, and I'm most looking forward to the thought of my husband-to-be breeding my fertile body... It's so, so sensual to me!
The Sperm Goddess of JackinChat <3
bigdick22 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2010-04-06
38 year old curious male from louisville, kentucky
Dinosaur_Panda said:
I'm also abstaining from sex until I'm married, and I'm most looking forward to the thought of my husband-to-be breeding my fertile body... It's so, so sensual to me!
. That's hott.
Bluviper Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2016-02-21
31 year old heterosexual from United Kingdom
If I'm married to that person there's nothing sexier than spurting a hot thick load deep inside them, unfortunately I'm not married!
Unregistered ?

lupis49 Amateur Jackinchatter

277 posts since 2011-07-05
54 year old heterosexual male from Northern Wisconsin, USA
I have gotten my wife pregnant 3 times and I have to say that ejaculating live sperm into her fertile womb is one of the most incredible feelings ever. I've since gotten a vasectomy so I can cum inside her anytime without worry but sometimes I still fantasize about making her pregnant again.

I love jacking but have to say that nothing beats ejaculating in a pussy bareback.
Unregistered ?

NO!
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
Cflo your response gave me a good laugh .

For me it's a bit more complex . Some may want to avoid the burdens of children . Be it raising them or paying child support etc .

As for myself only the most elite women make me lust for them in such a way that I can not only think but can not help thinking of them carrying and raising my offspring .

Most attractive women I think would be fun to have an orgasm with or inside them lol but being mothers to my children no .

It takes a combination of attractiveness and other attributes like brains , kindness , rapport with me to think of them as breeders . Of the women I've dated only two did I consider breeder quality and one would have been a horrible mistake but I was in high school then .

In case your wondering no I do not settle for ugly women just to have sex . I only date or slept with women I found attractive .

Ramblingman Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2015-01-05
46 year old heterosexual male from Wales
I can relate to that.. I have a reoccurring fantasy of watching my wife getting used by a man, who gets her pregnant. It's just a fantasy, but yeah, a turn on for me I'm afraid..
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Is the thought of getting a woman pregnant appealing to you?