JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Str8 guy in jock strap
Page: of 2   next > 
Jagrey212 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2016-02-10
40 year old curious from New York
Hey, I recently bought a jock strap and have found it to be very sexy to wear and get admired in, as I'm an exhibitionist of sorts, love showing off for mature gay men. I'm a married guy never been with another guy, but enjoy showing off like I said. Anyone else like this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

When I was in school (way back when) jockstraps were a requirement for gym class. The first time I put one on (at home) it was such an erotic feeling, and the sight of my gear encased in the pouch and nearly-bare ass turned me on so much I was beating off almost immediately. Years later I had a cock buddy who was crazy into jockstraps. I always made sure I had mine on when we got together and loved to strut around in front of him, knowing I was getting him really aroused. This always led to some amazing, mind-blowing M2M sex.

So for me, jockstraps rule!
john223344 Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2015-11-19
59 year old curious from UK
Bi_Married_Jakr said:
Years later I had a cock buddy who was crazy into jockstraps. I always made sure I had mine on when we got together and loved to strut around in front of him, knowing I was getting him really aroused. This always led to some amazing, mind-blowing M2M sex.

So for me, jockstraps rule!

Amazing hot story, I wish I had a buddy like that.
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
Jagrey212 said:
Hey, I recently bought a jock strap and have found it to be very sexy to wear and get admired in, as I'm an exhibitionist of sorts, love showing off for mature gay men. I'm a married guy never been with another guy, but enjoy showing off like I said. Anyone else like this?

I could have written the exact same paragraph & it would have been extremely accurate. The 1 difference, I recently bought a few jockstraps, and have built up a nice collection. Pics of me in various jockstraps can be found on allkink under my JTMac profile. I love feedback
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Guys look hot in jock straps!

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Mmm great pics. Yes, guys look very very hot in jock straps
Unregistered ?

Very sexy guys

Hot in or out of their jockstrap!
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
I caught my lady doctor checking out my jockstrap pouch through the open gown as she was examining my liver. i went home & used a cam to take pics from the spot where her height & where she was standing would have the angle to glance at me. I'm sure it caught her eye because I was not wearing traditional boxers or briefs.

But rather, something UnUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUsual wink

Hot guys in (and out of) their jockstraps!
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

Count me in bro. Would love to check you out in yours. I could show mine off too. Love wearing it.
Unregistered ?

I have a few mesh ones that I would like to wear on webcam if anyone is intersted. Contact me on skype
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
Bulges are the hottest, almost have to Jo at the site of one immediately.
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
Ryanjodude Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2010-06-21
40 year old homosexual from California
Love wearing mine and admiring other hot guys in theirs. Really hot to stand face to face with a bud, naked except for our tented jock straps rubbing against each other.
Ryan JO Addicted
Unregistered ?

Yep, jockstraps are hot as hell. Leaves some, but not all, to the imagination. razz
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Str8 guy in jock strap