JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Str8 guy in jock strap
Page: < prev  of 2  
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
I would love to dance on stage in a ladies' club to 70's dance music while wearing a jockstrap. They could take turns feeling me in it between dances.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Jockstraps and bulges!
User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

The bouncing bulge, and the busting out bulge. Hot. But i prefer the older Bikes though
Unregistered ?

I love wearing my jockstraps around. I wish I could wear it at a hotel pool or a beach as a swimsuit.
Unregistered ?

I have a couple that I wear for running, when it's cold and I have my long, Lycra running tights on.

Then I have a couple of Andrew Christian jocks that I bought purely for pleasure. I love the feel of the high-quality fabric and that they both leave my taut, muscular runner's arse near-naked. One of them also has a "peek" aperture where I can easily get my cock out for self-indulgence. However, sometimes it comes out of its own accord...!

SmoothHardCock said:
I love wearing my jockstraps around. I wish I could wear it at a hotel pool or a beach as a swimsuit.

SmoothHard, if I were you and wanted to wear my jock in a hotel pool, pick a time and a hotel when there's little or no chance of any undesirables coming by. That's the time. or be in your strap with your trunks at your ankles, ready to lift up on a moment's notice.

As for a beach, i'm sure you could wear one on a nude beach. Or again, pick a time when you can be on a beach when no one's around, or at least no one who would try to make trouble for you.

Good luck, and if you're able to make this happen, i'd love to hear how it went !

Jagrey212 said:
I'm an exhibitionist of sorts, love showing off for mature gay men. I'm a married guy never been with another guy, but enjoy showing off like I said. Anyone else like this?

I'm 100% like this ! I also like showing off for mature women too, and that's why i strap up when i take my trash to the curb early mornings
Unregistered ?

Jocks are like masculine lingerie. I always feel sexy in one, and know it turns on some of my buds. cock
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Str8 guy in jock strap