JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Neighbours' Panties
Page: < prev  of 2  
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I enjoyed another house-sitting experience the other week. My divorcee neighbour in her 50's went away and left me looking after the cat for three days. Her married daughter (30'ish) came to stay for a couple of days beforehand, before they went away for the weekend together.
As it happened, my wife was also away from home for the same weekend visiting her sister, so there was double bliss.
I borrowed a pair of the mum's and the daughter's panties for the entire weekend. I wore them and swapped between the two a few times in the daytime. I slept in them on the Friday and Saturday nights. I wanked myself to sleep when wearing each of them, but cum in a pair of my wifes.
They were all washed on the Sunday, dried and replaced in the drawers before they all returned home.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
westyireland Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2014-10-24
49 year old heterosexual from Ireland
Hot stories! Love wanking with knickers tights heels etc. whenever I can and love seeing horny pervs wank with my wife's stuff . Anyone want to chat on yahoo messenger about this and maybe swap pics etc please add me/ My yahoo id is westyireland
YIM: westyireland
3B-BadBob Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2015-01-29
58 year old curious male from Port Orchard, WA area
Over months, a neighbor & I started talking more intimate about our wives. We got to the conversation about how moist his wife's panties get after a full day at work. I mentioned that I would love to smell her panties and he said that he could arrange it. A couple days later, we got together one late afternoon just to catch up and bring me a pairs of panties that still has her wetness on them. She had just got into the shower and left her clothes in the hamper. Her sweet smell was so fresh I got hard immediately. I licked up her moistness, right on front of him. This got him very excited as well. We have plans to exchanges each other's wives panties as much as possible.
Connecting with like minded married men that are curious also.
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
When I was younger I used to love a girl across the street from me.

Would go by her house late at night to see if j could see her.

Used to take a bra or panty from her clothes line.

I still have a few!!!
Plumb79 Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2015-04-29
45 year old curious from Midlands
There was a friend of mine - possibly my best friend - while I was at university, who a fancied hard for many years. I was entirely friend-zoned though. Seriously hot, naturally beautiful, great tits, brunette...

Anyway, I was at her flat without her one time, her flat-mate let me in so I waited for her in her room. I couldn't help notice a rage of her underwear partially on display, so I had a rummage. Put on a thong, and pocketed another.

The number of times I came wearing that piece; ass-hole rubbing where hers would have, balls on pussy.

Happy memories smile
Unregistered ?

i managed to get a rummage through my neighbours laundry basket and find a pair of big (and i mean big) knickers, they had massive shit stains in them and smelt fucking disgusting, kinda like rotting tuna.
they where well worn and all tatty with holes in the gusset.

Disgusting
Unregistered ?

jmr986 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2009-01-04

I had a hot horny female friend who gave me one of her used black thongs. Her pussy juice stains were still on them. I loved sniffing and stroking. Or wrapping it around my cock and filling them with jizz.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Neighbours' Panties