JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Playboy Playmates fans here??
Page: < prev  of 23   next > 
PlaymateLover Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2020-11-08
42 year old
So much beautiful vagina.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

42 year old
Fellow playmate lovers. Say hi. I'm looking to get off to them tonite. PM me!

42 year old
I always like meeting fellow playboy playmate enthusiasts. I love the era of the late 90's to 2012. Email me at my personal email ... [email protected]
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
The magnificent tits of Karen Price, PMOM January 1981, 5' 5", 125 pounds, all-natural 38DDD-26-37. I've pumped out many loads for her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Karin Price continued. OMG, those tits!!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

I love Karen's huge tan-lined tits! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

42 year old
Karen McDougal was my first pmate. Email me [email protected] to look at her or any other pmate together.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Jimmy Connors wife Patti Mcguire always did nicely!

User posted image
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
jhudson7583 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2017-08-30
43 year old curious male from Virginia
oooh yes! shot many large loads to playboy playmates!playmate grin
PBAddict209 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2021-07-11
44 year old heterosexual male
Playboy models, including Playmates, are my favourite masturbation material. Always have been, always will be. stroke
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Peter_Hardin said:
The magnificent tits of Karen Price, PMOM January 1981, 5' 5", 125 pounds, all-natural 38DDD-26-37. I've pumped out many loads for her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

I was 10 at the time of these pics and would 'borrow' my dad's Playboys. After a while of 'looking', things just started to feel so much better. stroke

I still get hard looking at some of the women that appeared in Playboy during my earlier days of life.
WTF Do you want now?

42 year old
I love the era from 1998 to 2002. It was my college era. So much jerking off for me.

Patty Duffek, Miss May 1984 from California, blue eyes, brown hair, 5' 5", 107 pounds, 36DD-23-32.

The beauty and excitement of BIG natural tits with tan lines! boobsstrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ozjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

518 posts since 2012-12-29
61 year old
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

How could you see women like these and not get chronically turned on?

Kayla Collins, Miss August 2008 from Reading, PA. She takes us back to the classic American dream of the 1950s and '60s -- a beautiful blonde, waitressing at a soda fountain, and happy to show us her perfect natural tits and more.

As we view these photos, we're probably all thinking the same thing: "Put away the Redi-Whip can, Kayla, and let me squirt my own cream all over your tits." stroke

User posted image

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Page: < prev  of 23   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Playboy Playmates fans here??