JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Playboy Playmates fans here??
Page: < prev  of 23  
Unregistered ?

Thanks Peter. As always a great collection. Appreciate you sharing all of them
Add a reply Quote this post
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Liv Lindeland was always a fave!

User posted image
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Naturaltitluvr said:
Thanks Peter. As always a great collection. Appreciate you sharing all of them

Glad to share! Let's pump to more of Kayla Collins. She's making me hard this morning. cockstrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Guys, let's jack off now to another classic Playmate. Stacy Leigh Arthur was Playmate of the Month for January 1991, and was also Miss Ohio in the 1990 Miss America pageant. She was a brown-eyed blonde. 5' 7: in height, weighing 114 pounds, with measurements of 36D-24-35. Her big natural tits, soft blonde bush, and large pink areolae added to her very feminine look, as did the pink silk and lace lingerie she wore for her centerfold photoshoot. I had that issue of Playboy and fondly recall stroking my cock to orgasm many times over Stacy's beauty! boobsstrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Prepared1234 Skilled Jackinchatter

572 posts since 2017-12-21
70 year old curious male from Salem, MA
Still loving it after all these years.
PlaymateLover Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2020-11-08
42 year old
Playboy is THE BEST! Dalene Kurtis anyone?? Pm me to discuss or email me at [email protected]. 42 m nyc
Unregistered ?

I grew up on Playboy and Penthouse magazines and centerfolds. Aroused my young cock and supplied me with great pleasure as a boy into manhood
PlaymateLover Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2020-11-08
42 year old
Finding a Playboy magazine as a teenager was gold for me. This was in the 90's.y older brother kept a stash in his room and I would sneak in when he wasnt there.
donhagen Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2012-07-04
46 year old curious male
Jillian Grace in a set where she has a hairy pussy then the same poses with a shaved pussy

User posted image User posted image

User posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

I prefer the shaved pussy. And those tits are amazing

You've just hired Juliette Frette, Playmate for June 2008, as your personal executive assistant. Based on these photos from her first day on the job, it looks like she'll be perfect. She has happily complied with the dress code you set for her position: She is at all times to wear to wear stockings and heels in your office, and beyond that to wear very little or nothing.

Juliette's measurements are 34D-25-36, with natural tits and a small landing stip above her bald pussy. I'm stroking my cock for her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Monthlyjerkr Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2022-11-10
45 year old
Peter_Hardin said:
You've just hired Juliette Frette, Playmate for June 2008, as your personal executive assistant. Based on these photos from her first day on the job, it looks like she'll be perfect. She has happily complied with the dress code you set for her position: She is at all times to wear to wear stockings and heels in your office, and beyond that to wear very little or nothing.

Juliette's measurements are 34D-25-36, with natural tits and a small landing stip above her bald pussy. I'm stroking my cock for her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Wow, very yummy!

I think some more jacking to Juliette Frette is in order! What do you think? strokestrokestroke

Vyvyan Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2019-05-28
34 year old
Karen always gives me a hard throbbing boner, and she is one of my favorites to masturbate to. The cum really flies whenever I jerk off to her.
Peter_Hardin said:
I love Karen's huge tan-lined tits! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: < prev  of 23  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Playboy Playmates fans here??