JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » womans views on webcam masturbation?
Page: of 1  
oneandonly Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2008-05-25
35 year old heterosexual from Eastbourne, UK
Hi im jus curious on womans views on webcam masturbation. do u do it? or do u tink its wierd.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wetladyuk Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-02-05
curious from uk
I've no problem with webcam masturbation at all - it can be really good with the right person
crazyharry
joechat Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2008-05-01
54 year old heterosexual from Maryland
I agree it can be quite exciting. But, there certainly needs to be a geniune connection. Not just a wham, bam, stroke it for me ma'am thing and its over.
Unregistered ?

Exactly I've only masturbated on cam for 2 guys there just has to be a connection and I have to get to know the person and feel comfortable with them. It's not something you can do with a stranger. But all that being said the times I've done it I have really enjoyed it and would love to keep doing it.
sexcam_playmate Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-08-21
49 year old heterosexual from SEA
There is nothing wrong with it, just be discreet.
Don't show face, 'cause you will never know if the other side have record it or not.
It can be dangerous.. you know best.
Unregistered ?

okay... so the idea of it is very appealing to me, but i'm not sure i'd actually have the nerve to do it. probably never happen with a complete stranger, but i like to fantasize about doing it with someone i've pretty much gotten to know. and maybe i would sometime... i mean i should never say never i suppose.
Unregistered ?

I had sexy chat with a lass in chat and she asked if I would like to watch her rubbing ..... of course .. we have chstted and shared camwank for over a year. She is so hot that she needs to cum so badly most days and loves to show as she wanks.
I did chat to another lass in chat and she showed me a belly piercing as we chatted ... this lead to her getting turned on and showing her pussy. she stroked it for me and came but she felt really guilty after .... she married. That was my first experience of pussy camwank.
lovely memory .. not 'seen' her since.
Lovely mmmm but keep safe.
joechat Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2008-05-01
54 year old heterosexual from Maryland
Thats awesome that you can be so honest about it. I think that women that are strong enough to enjoy being uninhibited is so sexy. Thats why I say there has to be a connection. This makes this so intense and sensual.
Unregistered ?

few years back you use to see woman on cams, but where are they now?
Unregistered ?

Joechat I agree. Making a 'connection' not necessary but it makes it so much nicer to share with a person who knows a bit about how we think and what turns us on. The sexy lass and I started with purely camwank but over time we shared chat about our sex lives ... or lack of it.... as we got to know and trust eachother. Then we talked on mic as we watch eachother .. sometime we just talked about our lives.
Unregistered ?

I like being watched, even if it's kind of a cfnm scenario .. As long as I can see who is watching me they don't have to strip or anything. Just sit back and enjoy.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » womans views on webcam masturbation?