JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » nonchalant stroking next to a bud
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I did something fun the other night I thought I would share and see if other guys have done similar things. I went out with a friend to a club. The drive home was long as the club was pretty far from where we lived. My bud was driving and I was sitting next to him in the passenger seat. I don't know what made me do it, I guess I was horny, but as we headed home and were talking, I began to undress in the car. I took off my shoes first, then my pants, and sat in my underwear for a bit.

I began to rub myself thru my underwear and was really hard and leaking precum. All this time my friend and I were chatting like nothing was going on. He would glance over, but never commented on what I was doing. I was acting like nothing special was happening, just nonchalantly undressing and masturbating.

Eventually I got my underwear off and openly masturbated while we talked. We continued to chat like nothing was going on and I was not jacking off next to him in the car. The fact that he didn't say anything got me even hornier for some reason, and eventually I shot a huge load. I just let it go all over my shirt since I was heading home anyway. I pulled my underwear and pants back on, then when he dropped me off, got out in my socks carrying my shoes. It was fun to do and my bud never said a word about what I had done. Have other guys had experiences like this?
Add a reply Quote this post
padickboy Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2012-08-09
65 year old curious from pennsylvania
no but sounds fun. i would have joined you. !!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BiffTurbo Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2016-02-12
65 year old curious from Bellingham, WA
I bet he jacked off after he dropped you off.
Unregistered ?

I would like to think that he did jack off afterward!

I did it again the next time I went out with him. We went to a club, and at one point we were sitting and just talking and watching what was going on. I began to rub myself, and I could see that he noticed, but again he didn't say anything. We were sitting at a table, so I was able to get my pants unzipped and rub thru my underwear. He and I were talking like nothing was going on, but I was sitting there playing with myself with him looking as often as he could without looking obvious.

I was a little too nervous to pull out this time, so I ended up cumming in my underwear. I am sure he knew I was having an orgasm tho, and he watched me. We continued to talk as if nothing had happened. I ended up leaving the club with a huge wet spot on my pants and the smell of cum following me!
caddy Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-02-26
46 year old heterosexual from Homosassa Florida
I've done that in front of a few friends before, most were just a one time thing, but two I had done it a few times, some of them in cars while one of us were driving, it's hot knowing they are watching even if it's only glances
Unregistered ?

Oh man, what a hot story, I love the idea of it, such a turn on! I've never done it (but had occasionally have fun with another guy before) but I love the way this unfolded for you and your friend! grin
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
54 year old male
i used to jack off in the backseat when i hitchhiked. usually with a guy and his girl, sometimes 2 girls. never got seen i think?
Unregistered ?

Yeah I love doing stuff like this and have frequently jacked off in cars, sometimes with the guys knowing what I was doing, other times without them knowing.

This friend I mentioned is what I would consider a "club friend" in that we tend to go out together to clubs mostly. After these first couple of times, I started masturbating all the time when we went out. He would look but would never say a thing.

One time we were standing near the dancefloor of a club and some guys who were dancing stripped down to their underwear and socks. I played pocket while I watched standing next to my friend, and he noticed. I ended up cumming in my pants.

Anytime he drove I would sit in the passenger seat and play with myself. We would talk as if nothing was going on, but I would be masturbating and he would be looking over at me. If I pulled out I made sure not to get any cum on his car, I usually shot on myself and my clothes.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » nonchalant stroking next to a bud