JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jack to my video?????
Page: of 1  
Fun2Share Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2010-12-19
heterosexual
Hi all!
Please let me know if this short video of me cumming makes you jackoff. Here's the story:
I made this video after I had spent a long, fun night with my friend, Deb, where she was teasing me all night with her sexy look and bod. She recently wanted to share her masturbating sessions with me to get me to open up about mine. So that night I showed her several of my videos that I've posted on many sites. She really liked them so it was fun watching her to say the least! After awhile she got really turned on watching video after video of my solo sessions. While she was watching she would ask me questions about this and that in a video all while not looking at me directly. After some time she moaned out loud and said, "fuck it!". She stood and said she wanted to show me how hot & wet her pussy was. I was speechless! I just stood there nodding up and down blankly looking at her fearing that I might say something stoopid to f#@ck up this latest adventure. So she smiled sexily and pulled off her pretty black dress that showed me she was only wearing 6" pumps & hot black stockings w/ a garter belt under her dress and nothing else Hmmm. Next she got on her bed and leaned back against her headboard slowly spreading her long black stockinged legs real wide. Wow! She looked so turned on as she spread her tall, thick-lipped, soaking and very swollen vagina with a left-handed 'V'. She looked down at her own 'V' and then looked at me with a pleading look. We were (and still are) good friends up until this point and had never taken the plunge as they say. So just as I was about to inspect her wares in detail I glanced at the clock and sadly noticed the time and told her. We knew she was to pick up her Mom at the airport very soon so a rain check was issued to me- to put it mild.
What was I going to do? After she blazed off to the airport I needed to run home and .... make this video. Of course, I told her what I did. She's watched it many times with some of her girlfriends. They all say I should share this video with others where I could see if it inspires them. Let me know.... . Here's the quick link:
hhttp://www.mycircle.tv/13-79545-382
Thanks!
Fun2Share
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
handtogland77 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2012-10-18
46 year old bisexual male from london uk
I am going to wank over that. Hot cock. Hot cum shot. Hot audio. Love it.
love getting calls from guys wanking. no need to talk just blow and go
4plderman Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2015-11-26
50 year old curious from Central US
That was awesome. Nice cock and hot load.
Unregistered ?

Wow, nice, you are so into it and have a great cock -- made for vigorous pumping. Thanks!
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Great job, nice technique I know that must have felt great. You self describe as gay, cool, please tell me that if she ever offers herself to you like that again that you will ride her like it was your last night on earth. If not just send my profile to her because I will. Thanks for posting and great story.
Working it hard
artist Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2015-07-14
57 year old from My little corner of earth.
Wow, awesome video. VERY hot!
I'm probably hard right now
IanCam Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2012-05-11
62 year old bisexual male from NASHVILLE, Tennesee
Agreed.....hot cock and cum load!
Unregistered ?

hot, nice way to pump out a load, love that big dick
hairyass28 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2014-06-14
bisexual from scotland
Hot video. You sound really worked up.smile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jack to my video?????