JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Vids of my girlfriend stroking me to celebs. An interesting idea ?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

yes please do .i use to have my wife jerk me to salma hayek. please do this. its the hottest thing ever!! miley cyrus would be great.
Add a reply Quote this post
frenchdude100 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2016-06-08
32 year old
Thank you guys for all your great replies! We're definitely going to do it. We'll try to record 5 or more videos (only MVs to begin) until mid-july and we will post them at the rate of one per week on our Xhamster account, beginning the 15th of july or so.

We will communicate our Xhamster account soon enough for you guys to see a more detailed presentation of who we are, what we'll exactly do and, in the future, we will probably organize some polls to know which celebs you wanna see featured in our videos grin

Have a great day and stay tuned !
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
andyanderson8in Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-06-09
56 year old
yes wife ans stroked me off and sucked me of while watching celebs on TV and movies
jtaylor52 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2010-08-26
45 year old bisexual male from Dublin, Ohio
I, too, am very interested in this. Those vids would be hot as hell.
Unregistered ?

I'd love to get wanked off to Britney's Work Bitch, the girls in Pitbull's Bon Bon vid or Eric Prydz's Call on Me, Alex Gaudino, Khia (My neck, my back)etc etc. Lots of eyecandy for your gf to shake your stick at just here:

sexiest vids

and here:

horny playlist
Will1000 Amateur Jackinchatter

449 posts since 2015-03-12
60 year old heterosexual from North West UK
WOuld love to see a video
frenchdude100 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2016-06-08
32 year old
Hey guys,

Few months ago, I asked if people into celebs would be interested in Xhamster's videos of my girlfriend stroking me in front of celebs' slideshows and to music videos. Wankers replied enthusiastically so...

Here we go! We've officialy created our Xhamster account (don't hesitate to add us : https://fr.xhamster.com/user/Maude-MYC) and we'll be doing our first vid very soon!

But, first, we rely on you to participate to our first poll (http://bit.ly/2lgpfgr), which is also available on our Xhamster account. The question is simple : "Which celebs should Maude stroke me to for our first vid ?"

Please try to select 6 to 8 celebs maximum (only six ones will be selected at the end). When everyone of our friends will have voted, we will post the video grin

Best,

Maude & Alexandre
anubisgod Professional Jackinchatter

1152 posts since 2015-02-26

Love to see you doing this. Voted for you
Unregistered ?

I voted grin Can't wait to see what you do!
superwank Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2015-09-16

Sexy couple, looking forward to it
Maude-MYC Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2017-02-22
30 year old
Hi everybody!

Here is our new Jackinchat profile :

https://www.jackinchat.com/profile.php?uID=110028

From now on, we will only use this one to communicate with all of you.

Every details regarding the first video (including the dates) is available on our Xhamster profile : https://xhamster.com/user/Maude-MYC

Don't hesitate to add us on Xhamster since the videos might be "private" and only available for friends!

Thank you again for your support and do not forget to vote to the poll (for those who didn't do it yet - more than 1,000 persons voted so far!) : http://bit.ly/2jUZ9U7

Cheers!

Maude & Alexandre
gotyabig Amateur Jackinchatter

445 posts since 2012-08-31
43 year old
I haven't seen this much build up for something since I first learned what edging for 8 hours was. Holy crap man, go ahead and do it already!
Unregistered ?

Looking great! have you done one of her jerkig you off yet? all im seeing are solos jerks (still really nice though )

30 year old
Ahah, we would love to do it way quicker than that believe me, but the thing is : we can't (everything is explained on Xhamster) and we'll only be able to make the first vid at the beginning of March. Thank you for your support and stay tuned wink

30 year old
Yes, we did a few but we can't publish them since our faces reflected in the computer's screen. We did them about six months ago, but since then we moved, thus the delay! The solos available on our Xhamster profile are not ours, just our favs grin
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Vids of my girlfriend stroking me to celebs. An interesting idea ?