JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whos panties do you sniff/taste?
Page: < prev  of 5  
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
42 year old heterosexual male from USA
any i can get my hands on
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
lofty Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2017-04-27
69 year old from UK
Same here iv stollen and bought .
My next door people I look after there house love her panties and bra
Loftypete
trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
54 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
I sometimes look after a friends house.whilst shes away. Always have a slow wank while sniffing her used panties on her bed, love it
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
Any college dude's jockstraps or briefs I can get my hands on!
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
Luveseams Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2011-09-19
59 year old heterosexual
My mates wife's, she is such a snobby fucker and I would love to get my cock in her, always dresses to impress and that includes her underwear, I have several pairs of her panties and bra's some stockings too.
Cock in hand, ready to wank!
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I'll pretty much give any pair of panties a good sniff (or more) if I know whose they are. (Excluding immediate family or those under 18, of course.)

My wife's panties have probably seen more cum than laundry detergent over the years. (Not just mine, but also guys I've shared them with.)

I love exploring hampers of neighbors and friends. I used to have a hot mom for a neighbor -- late 40s, curly brown hair, not the brightest bulb on the tree but very cute. She and her family went out of town, and they asked us to feed the fish while they were away. I volunteered often, needless to say, to see what I could find.

From what was in her hamper, and what I saw in her underwear drawer, she almost exclusively wore silky bikini briefs. The worn ones had a very light scent that got me rock hard, and they felt great wrapped around my cock when I was ready to shoot. I returned them to her hamper, filled with my cum.

Another favorite is my best friend's wife. We've all known each other since high school. Before they were married, she and I shared an apartment in my last year of college. We hardly ever saw each other because of our schedules, so I had plenty of time to enjoy her panties, and did literally hundreds of times.

About five years ago, while traveling, I spent a few days at their house, and when I had the house to myself for an hour or two one weekday morning, I visited her hamper for the first time in 30 years. She still wears cotton briefs, but now they're high-cut panties. They still had the same pleasant scent I remembered from our college days. (Yes, I took a souvenir.)

I had another good friend during high school. We were neighbors. He had a sister that got lots of boys' attention, but I was more attracted to his smokin' MILF of a mom. She was in her 40s, blonde, curvy and divorced. I spent lots of time poking through her hamper, her closet (I have a shoe fetish, too), and her panty drawer. She had her share of sexy, lacy panties that I suspect she wore on dates. No matter whether they were worn or fresh, I loved to sniff, taste and unload in them.

A few years ago, I made a friend through Craigslist who wanted to trade his wife's pics and panties with another guy who could return the favor. The first time we traded, I took his wife's black panties back home. My wife wasn't home from work yet, so I got naked and started enjoying my new friend's wife's panties and pics.

My wife returned home sooner than I figured, and I only had time to turn off my phone and shove the panties underneath my pillow. My wife came into our bedroom and saw me on my back, hard dick throbbing in the air. Bless her heart, she smiled and immediately went down on me, while she was still in her dress clothes. The way she was angled, she couldn't see my face while she sucked my cock, so I pulled out the panties and sniffed discreetly while I enjoyed a nice blowjob. I inhaled deeply and blew a huge load into my wife's mouth. I tucked them away again just in time.

So, yes, I love panties.
Open to interesting ideas
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Absolutely love dirty panties! Started at around 12 with my much older sister's, have sniffed licked and jerked to many others since then. GFs, the wife, wife's friends and others I won't mention.

One of the hottest was getting together with another guy, I had a dirty pair from my Mrs and he had a pair from his Mrs. Both sniffed, locked and blew our loads in the other's wife's panties. Would love to do that again!
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE SMELL OF PUSSY JUICE THAT WE GUYS LOVE SO MUCH?
Dickguy
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
dickguy said:
WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE SMELL OF PUSSY JUICE THAT WE GUYS LOVE SO MUCH?

There is something in the formula for pussy juice which attracts us men like moths to a flame.
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whos panties do you sniff/taste?