JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What are you into?
Page: of 1  
seakooz Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2008-04-16
56 year old from Seattle
I am interested in what other married guys are into? What are your favorite visual aids? fantasies? If your too shy to say message or email me grin BUT keep it legal stuff
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
me1ht Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-04-22
71 year old curious from Maine, USA
Much depends on what my wife is doing to me at that moment....if she is giving me a bj and fingering my ass...I imagine being fucked by a guy. If I am fucking her ass....I imagine fucking a guys ass. If I am sucking her clit..I imagine sucking on a small cock. When I am stroking when she is away...I imagine her and a guy having their way with me.When she just jacks me off....I
imagine that I have the biggest cock she has ever seen, and she plays along with it. She likes to play and entertain me with my fantasies, and I do the same for her.
seakooz Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2008-04-16
56 year old from Seattle
You are a lucky man! Your wife sounds like a lot of fun!!! I wish mine would do a quarter of what you've mentioned grin
tommy6997 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2008-01-23
88 year old bisexual from nebraska
Do 69 with my wife. She's on top sucking my cock and fucking my ass with a dildo.
tommy
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I get off watching or reading about anal sex especially if there is a little poop involved i.e. streaks on penis or ATM
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

plush said:
I get off watching or reading about anal sex especially if there is a little poop involved i.e. streaks on penis or ATM

to each their own, but i find your fetish unusual. i love the female butthole probably far more than most guys, and have had anal sex with many women. trust me, when poop is involved in an ass fucking, it is no fun. the worst part is trying to not let the gal know just how bad things are at times; if they did know, they would be so embarassed they would never let you up their ass again
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
AlanAlan said:
to each their own, but i find your fetish unusual. i love the female butthole probably far more than most guys, and have had anal sex with many women. trust me, when poop is involved in an ass fucking, it is no fun. the worst part is trying to not let the gal know just how bad things are at times; if they did know, they would be so embarassed they would never let you up their ass again

It is an unusual fetish but one I have grown into . I have been revulsed by the sight of crap on my crank but then turned on by the taboo aspect.I don't want it near my face and I have secretly cleaned up but went back at it again and cleaned her rearend too.As a fantasy I see no harm in it. It only arouses me for the most part to masturbate to
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What are you into?