JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Marathon Edgeing
Page: of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

Anyone into really long sessions, Been at it 6 hours now and will easily edge 18 hours today. Then I will do it all again tomorrow. Anyone else here like this?
Add a reply Quote this post
wskyman5000 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2008-05-18
54 year old curious from Pacific NW
I typically do 4-6 hours but have had up to 12 hour sessions. Spending a whole weekend edging is magic...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
Are you guys hard that whole time? Because you know that it's not healthy to be hard for more than 4 hours. It's called priapism and can have serious long-term effects.

Anyway, I typically jack for two hours at a time getting to the edge then backing off. The longest I've gone is about six hours, but I wasn't fully erect that whole time.
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
wskyman5000 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2008-05-18
54 year old curious from Pacific NW
I often take a break every 4 hours to let it go down a bit so I can piss, take the dog for a walk, eat, whatever, but then I'll get right back in again...
addicted_bater Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-09-22
55 year old bisexual from Canada
hey guys,

i edge 2 to 6 hours at a time... i'm a serious edger and have to do it often... i've done some nice long edge sessions, 8 to 12 hours a few times. longest i've done so far is almost 14 hours. there's nothing better than a long edge session to build up a huge load.
chronic masturbator
Unregistered ?

the longest ive edged is 4 hours. my dick was sore for a little bit from all the stroking i think but felt so awsome when i shot my load
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
I've spent weekends edging...of course I take breaks...but playing with myself for hours at a time is incrediblesmile my dick is like the perfect toyrazz
jobud34 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2006-09-02
curious
Also love long edge sessions. I was wondering if anyone has experiences doing that with buddies?
nhdude Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2005-12-11
65 year old curious from New Hampshire
7 hrs is my record.
Unregistered ?

Love to edge. Usually 2-3 hours most every early morning and contuning off and on during the day. Frequently take it to a very near cum with some delicious dribbling. I also take breaks just to let it rest a bit and then starting all over again. My longest session was an all day 10 hour event. My dick was hot and getting sore at the end before I finished it off. Mmm, what a blast!
roadkill47 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-01-01
71 year old curious from Kansas City MO
I used to be able to go hours on end. but as I have gotten older a couple of hours is all I can continue. It seems like I not only had better orgasms (more powerful) but also the cum would shoot up in the air a lot further the longer I could go.
Unregistered ?

I'm proud to say that my longest is 8 1/2 hours and no I was not hard the entire time.

My next goal is to go for 10 hours. I just need to find the time to do it.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
It is early in the morning here - been edging for an hour and a half. I bring it to the point where precum is bubbling out and I want to cum. At that point I stop and let it go down so I can start up again. Because of time constraints, the longest I have ever edged was over 2 hours. The problem is finding the time to do a long session.
Unregistered ?

What do you guy's count as edging?

When I'm hung over I like to jack off. It's difficult though because my house mates are about. If they all go out then I'll probably crack one off but otherwise I spend the whole day watching videos, reading message boards etc. While I do this I rub my cock inside my pants. I release a lot of pre-cum but I don't spunk properly. I get hard and soft lots of times and when I get to bed I jerk for a minute or two and cum loads. I quite like spending the day doing this but I'd prefer it if I could last longer when I do jerk proper. Any suggestions?

If this counts as edging then I guess I edge for about 8-10 hours.

Also I some times have one when I wake up with a hang over. They're always really shit wanks - I don't know why I bother with them!
Unregistered ?

I have went 5-6 hours before.
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Marathon Edgeing