JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Marathon Edgeing
Page: < prev  of 9  
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I feel great masturbating for hours. Typically I will keep my boner going for 3-5 hours at a time. 2 hours is a short session for me. If allowed I will stay naked for days at a time and constantly bate. My wife keeps a very busy schedule and will be in and out of the house all weekend long most weekends. So I will usually get naked after work on Friday and not get dressed until Monday morning. I can usually get 3 or 4 long sessions in. For me I like to hang around the house and keep rock hard while watching tv or reading chats. I just love looking at my cock as I handle it.
My longest marathon stretch was when my wife went out of town for 9 days. I was naked practically the entire time. First several days were 18-20 hours of constant bating; stopping only to piss and eat. I took a few 10-15 minute breaks about every 3 hours to let the blood recirculate - cockstrokestrokecockcock
Fundriver11
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mhelm1964 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2022-06-03
59 year old
Love to edge
Currently last cum was 22 Jan this year
Love it
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
You know what'd be fantastic, if only I could edge for the rest of my life and never have another orgasm...grin
allnaturalnnc Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2019-09-21
52 year old heterosexual male from South Carolina USA
Straight here too... love ladies, but lately I have thought about having one jo bud just for fun. I am fit 6-0 175 42 good appearance too. Love edging for hours and then some. It would be cool to find another straight bud into this too. I spend so much time masturbating that I am beginning to NOT do things with friends as much... I go home to bate and edge. A lot. You?
Any other guys into edging for hours? Would be cool to chat. Many thoughts that go with my many hours of edging South Carolina
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
fundriver11 said:
I feel great masturbating for hours. Typically I will keep my boner going for 3-5 hours at a time. 2 hours is a short session for me. If allowed I will stay naked for days at a time and constantly bate. My wife keeps a very busy schedule and will be in and out of the house all weekend long most weekends. So I will usually get naked after work on Friday and not get dressed until Monday morning. I can usually get 3 or 4 long sessions in. For me I like to hang around the house and keep rock hard while watching tv or reading chats. I just love looking at my cock as I handle it.
My longest marathon stretch was when my wife went out of town for 9 days. I was naked practically the entire time. First several days were 18-20 hours of constant bating; stopping only to piss and eat. I took a few 10-15 minute breaks about every 3 hours to let the blood recirculate - cockstrokestrokecockcock

Sounds great! Do you go soft or semi when you piss, or do you do a piss-hard? Also, do you have any problem with blue balls?
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Marathon Edgeing