JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cumming anywhere......messes
Page: < prev  of 3  
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Comus said:
I general I am a fan of "letting it fly" and not fiddling about finding a rag and trying to aim. I usually indulge that by lying on my back in bed and that way, when I let it fly, it usually lands somewhere on my chest/belly which I can wipe. I am also not too bothered if some gets on the sheets as they wash. I have also wanked in woods and just let it shoot and then just walked away leaving it there.

I have never really indulged in letting it land on the carpets or staining the walls, though. The house is mine, I have to buy the carpets, they don't go in the washing machine and I'd get a hard time from my wife if they were all crusty.

Same here, such a waste to let it simply be absorbed by a tissue. Even if I have a sneaky one in bed whilst she is asleep beside me, I still let it all go; then play a bit of a guessing game in the dark where it ended up for the clean up.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Iedge2myex Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2016-06-13
41 year old
yes i used to be afraid of it would always cum in a sock . but once i became a edger ill shoot it on the bed on the mirror or on floor and sometimes i dont even clean it
donhagen Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2012-07-04
46 year old curious male
i try and make a mess, just keep it off the laptop
Unregistered ?

In addition to my previous posting about cumming in public, I should also mention that I let my cum shoot wherever at home too. If I get off in bed, I just let it shoot all over the shoots, and I have cum other places on blankets on the floor, on furniture, wherever. I love that feeling of just letting my cum shoot and leaving it.

I did this growing up too, and my dad often joked about it when he would find so many cum stains on my sheets, on the carpeting under the desk, and even in the living room and dining room on the floors or furniture. He thought it was funny that I shot so much cum everywhere and often teased me about it.
Unregistered ?

Making a mess of things does not appeal to me. I always cum on a paper towel. Love to watch it squirt though.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cumming anywhere......messes