JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Guys in apartments: ever jack off on your patio or balcony?
Page: < prev  of 2  
pleasuresailer Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2015-08-30
72 year old curious from loUiSiAna
I love to jerk off on my proch. It's semi blocked from the street by bushes but with a clear view of the rental house across the street. A couple years ago a pair of female "grad" students were there.....I really wanted them to "catch" me cumming.....they never did. Later a couple hot guys moved in....they would toss a football around shirtless.....alass, never saw me cumming as well.....there's always hope for the next tennant......just hope they're "friendly" and don't call the cops.....just sayin'
I love stroking my cock......I more than likely havemy cock in hand now!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
My mother in law told me that the house she lives in now, which faces a busy street, was inhabited by 2 old bachelors when she was a little girl. A huge hedge had grown up around the place. They would sit inside looking through the hedge at girls , jerking off. When she and her husband moved into the place, the cut most of the hedge out.
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
Love that patio of yours, would love to have that and just wank away. But unfortunately I have a balcony on the streetside. So it's always busy. Don't want to be arrested.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
Unregistered ?

I live in a townhouse with an upstairs veranda. When the weather allows I hang some towels or sheets over the railing for cover so I can lay nude in the sun. It's not long before I get horny and have to stroke one off.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Oddly enough, I just finished blowing a huge load on my second-story balcony a few minutes ago. I live in a very secluded condominium neighborhood, and mine overlooks a mangrove reserve. We just had a major thunderstorm, which always puts me in the mood. Always.

The wife isn't here today, so a nice, slow fuck session wasn't an option. So I ambled my way out to the balcony, got completely naked, sat in a lounge chair and slowly stroked myself to the rhythm of the falling rain for about 45 minutes. When the magic moment arrived, simultaneous with a thunderclap, I stood at the rail and shot about five or six spurts over the side, out into the downpour ... all evidence to be wash away by the storm.

One of my best orgasms in a while, actually.
Open to interesting ideas
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
When I lived in my 3rd floor apartment I would! I would drape towels or sleeping bags over the railing as if I were doing laundry, then get naked & go to town for a few rounds.

When I used to travel for work I would wake up late at night, go out onto my hotel room balcony & jerk off. A few times I blew my load through the railing onto the ground several floors below. Most exciting was doing this (late at night) at a hotel on a busy street corner. Everyone traveling by so quickly they couldn't truly tell, but I was kicked back with a beer in one hand my cock in the other.
Patrick_KY Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-02-06
55 year old heterosexual from currently in Omaha area
Yo. I did this too - as a grad student I lived in a house near the Univ of KY - had a porch that faced a street, and a row of bushes to one side that blocked the south end of the porch from the neighbors.

I used to do shit like you said: get lubed up, goon a little bit on my cock, and walk outside, sitting on a chair...and keep stroking. Cars would drive by...sometimes people would walk by, unaware I was there.

Love showing off...letting others watch me...showed off a few times with a younger dude here in Omaha at urinals...also met dudes in my car...stroking while people are shopping and shit like that. It's hot. Thanks for talking about all this.
All work and no beer make Homer something something...
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
yes, often
Working it hard
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Guys in apartments: ever jack off on your patio or balcony?