JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting horny over milfs -- normal at your first job?
Page: of 1  
trump4prez Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2016-03-16
30 year old
I'm 23 and am working at an analyst at a F100 Company. There are hot milfs everywhere and my department is run by this business-savvy milf. She's hot as fuck and I get really hard whenever I see her. Just with her presence and the way she talks, she's basically asking you to worship her. In general, I get really hard around milfs in business (real business, not some bullshit trinket shop funded by her rich husband). Kathy Ireland and Cindy Crawford come to mind for me.

Is it normal to get a hard-on when you meet a smokin' hot business savvy milf who's the same age as your mother ?

I'd like to get one from my office. My company is huge so I can try to also get one in a different department so that other employees don't know. Anybody have success getting milfs ~25+ years older?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Wimpwussloser Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2016-07-13
32 year old bisexual
It's normal, but I take my fantasies to the rest room if i get too hard.
NaughtyNY Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2013-08-26
heterosexual from NYC
Wimpwussloser said:
It's normal, but I take my fantasies to the rest room if i get too hard.

Totally normal and those high power milf love to get down and suck dick and get fucked by big dicks much more than the trophy wives with rich husbands
saggy Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2011-03-14
68 year old heterosexual
I can relate to this! Way back in my younger days I worked in an office situation with mainly all milfs. There were about 4 that love to cock tease wearing tight tops that showed off their ample tits. well several times a week I'd be in the men's room jerking off thinking of them. That was the best job I ever had! Making money and jerking off to my coworkers.
HHSchool80 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2011-04-22
45 year old
It's why I'm constantly horny at work. In a hospital, surrounded by powerful sexy high powered female/MILF surgeons/doctors. mmm.... if anything is interested in chatting/jerking, I've got pics of many of them to share!

YIM: HHschool80
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting horny over milfs -- normal at your first job?