JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Car Jacking
Page: of 1  
Calvin Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2007-03-12
54 year old curious from Gulf Coast, USA
This is a question for the LADIES (guys, we tend to think everything we do is sexy, & I know we have our own stories). But I would like some input on this particular subject. I've titled it Car Jacking, but it could refer to any observational situation). Ladies, do you think it's sexy when you see a stranger masturbating in person? At times, I enjoy stroking myself while I'm driving. On occasions, when I'm extremely turned on & I get a special feeling, I've tried to let other female drivers "catch me" as I'm doing it - nothing too overt. I haven't done this many times, & I have had only one interested observer, but I want to know how you ladies feel about catching a man masturbating. I realize there are multiple variables such as age (I'm mid 40's), I'm relatively good looking with a smooth toned body, & I know this is a site for people that enjoy masturbation(so the answer may be skewed). As much as I enjoy it, I just want to know if the ladies might enjoy it too. I think it's a sexy scenario, but I don't want to be coming off like a disgusting perv. I'd hate to be thought of as disgusting.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Calvin Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2007-03-12
54 year old curious from Gulf Coast, USA
Update: Had to post this - it is too hot to keep to myself. I was driving this morning, gently stroking myself, when a very attractive young lady around 30 yrs old slowly passed me. Her vehicle was a little higher than mine, so although she couldn't see me stroking myself she knew what I was doing. I got a sly smile as she passed. She moved into the right lane & slowed down, seemingly wanting me to pull up beside her. So I risked it & did. I stroked my hard cock so she could see if she wanted to. She stayed beside me for almost a mile before we came to a red light. She wasn't staring but was taking very frequent looks while I stroked myself. I got so hard & turned on it started pulsating. I wanted to cum but couldn't as my light turned green & we parted ways. Such a huge turn on having a good looking stranger watching.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Car Jacking