JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Work masturbation
Page: of 1  
jo74bate Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2014-09-01
49 year old curious from SE Texas
Anyone JO at work? I did it once in the restroom stall when a milf teased me with her sexy legs in stockings and high heels. I have also gone to ABS during lunch , but never in my office. I only look at this site and anything else questionable from my phone. Anyone do it regularly at work, I'd like to hear about it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tiffer Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2016-07-15
71 year old bisexual from Florida
My office would look at the desk of a sexy blonde whose back was always
facing me. I used to stroke to her and cum very hard. I once brought a movie camera into work (before iphone cameras) and she caught me taking movies of her at her desk. Very embarrassing!
tiffer
jackbud33 Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2010-06-08
49 year old heterosexual from Maryland
Funny this topic pops up now. I'm jacking in the stall at work as I type this!
hornytom Amateur Jackinchatter

426 posts since 2015-07-10
64 year old heterosexual from Long Island NY
I'm constantly making trips to the men's room with my iPhone and jacking off. I sometimes find a Skype bud and do cam in there
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I usually "christen" every office that I have worked in or stall I use, lol, within the first week of a new job. Its been a few months and I still haven't gotten around to marking my territory. Soon I think...very soon.strokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

I've wanked at every job I've ever had, over a period of 40+ years. strokestrokestroke
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
Used to work nights in an office, plenty of opportunity to get my wank on. I've done the usual bathroom stall action, and supply closet. Took some pics of me working my cock at my desk (don't have them any more so don't ask) and beat off a few times at sexy women's desks since they weren't around. One sexy black girl had a pic collage at her desk of her & her friends. A few of these pics were in bikinis or tight jeans that could barely contain her ample booty. I sat in her chair, lotioned up with her VS hand cream & smelled her perfume while rubbing my dick...came right in her wastebasket.
curio666 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2015-08-28
56 year old curious from south west uk
it's the danger that's such a turn on... i love even getting hard at the office - and certainly have nipped to the loo on occasion... or when working completely alone have been known to relax wink wink
Gazinlancs Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2016-07-19
64 year old bisexual male from Burnley Lancs Uk
worked in a factory in the late 1980s and worked on saturdays,used to stay behind with a work buddy and we used to get in on together,always had real rock hard horny sessions and we would spunk each other up real good,lasted for 6 years until i changed jobs,often wonder what hes up to now as we lost touch
Unregistered ?

I jack off at work nearly everyday. My business has all kinds of nooks and such that make it easy for me to strip down and stroke my cock. Of course my office is one of my favorites as I can telephone my clients and vendors while jacking off!
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
I have to sneak out to my car to jack off at work. I see fellow workers sitting in their cars all the time. Sometimes they are looking down like they are reading a book or playing with their phone. I think they may be playing with their dicks...like I do. That is really fun on a warm day...but watch out for one of your friends walking up to your car to talk or something.
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Work masturbation