JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever secretly masturbated while others in the room
Page: < prev  of 5  
limericklook Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2012-12-25
48 year old bisexual male from Mid West Ireland
I regularly wank in bed beside the wife, sometimes she's asleep, sometimes not, but we do that on front of eachother regularly anyway so no biggie.
Kik - limericklook - chat and some cam maybe.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Alex18_ Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2016-04-05
22 year old
I shared a small 1 bedroom apartment with my best friend last year. We had bunk beds and I was on the top bunk. I jerked my cock up there all the time while he was awake and asleep. There's no way he didn't notice grin

Edit: I also jerk in front of my gf often, thats always fun.. Especially when she lets me cum on her
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
When I was about 18 or 19 I spent a couple of months sharing a one-room cabin in the South of France with a guy I was travelling with. We had single beds on opposite sides of the cabin and we both used to wank under the covers at night. In the beginning we both tried to be discreet about it but after a while we abandoned the pretence, as it was obvious to both of us what the other was doing. We went from doing it under the covers to not bothering with the covers (it got hot under there!) to sitting so that we could watch each other and, eventually, wanking each other off, the first time I ever touched another guys cock.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
This last Sunday night I was camping in Oklahoma. There were other campers in sites close to mine. It was almost dark.I got completely naked and fucked my fleshlight on the picnic table. I shot a huge load all over the table when I pulled out. I don't think anyone saw me but I didn't care at the time!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Unregistered ?

ye many times,hostels,barracks...
shortsmallone Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2017-05-18
64 year old male from California
strokestrokestrokeConstantly... just have to Quietly Stroke wink
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
In college at the dorm - lots of times...

In camp as a kid - lots of times...

At sleepovers at friends in my youth - more than once...
Horse123 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2018-06-09
34 year old
I used to wank with my brother in the room all the time. We would get home from school and sit watching tv. I would put a cushion over my lap and have a wank. He didn't notice for years! Eventually, of course, he did and from that day on I never hid my masturbation again. I would do it as often as I needed, whether my younger brother was around or not.

This would include in the back of the car when out parents were driving, in the tent when we were camping together and even the same bed when we had to share at a hotel

My younger brother eventually started doing it to, and once I had caught him a couple of time, we didn't hide it at all. We would wank openly whenever we needed. Worked really well for both of as as, at that age (young teens), needing to get off several times a day, it was so much easier if we could just do when we needed.

Quite often we would as a look out for each other, standing by the door and checking if our day was coming towards us!

Unregistered ?

The most daring wank i ever had was in the back of our family van. A mate joined us on a road trip. My parents were sitting up front with friends and we were in the back.
We were about 15 and always horny
we started a game of flashing our cocks at each other, he dared me to pull it out and stroke it. I did and he joined me.stroke
we spent 300 kilometers with our cocks out in the back seat with our families up front. all they needed to have done was turn around
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever secretly masturbated while others in the room