JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The olympics are coming - and so will I
Page: < prev  of 14  
Unregistered ?

Just heard that Gymnast Claudia Fragapane is confirmed for "Strictly". Should be nice and flexible ! At last definately one to watch.
Add a reply Quote this post
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
Thanks for the update dennis. Best signing yet for the new season I reckon! She's not very tall tho' is she? So I hope she gets a really suitable partner. I can't wait to see her in action...wink
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The women's hockey final was a total masturbation festival for me - nearly wore my clit out!
Unregistered ?

Shonzs said:
The women's hockey final was a total masturbation festival for me - nearly wore my clit out!

LOL wink
Unregistered ?

[quote=fred987]Thanks for the update dennis. Best signing yet for the new season I reckon! She's not very tall tho' is she? So I hope she gets a really suitable partner. I can't wait to see her in action...wink[

That`s ok. Agree, best signing. Could be partnered with Kevin Clifton. She will need shortish dancer. This news was good because I`ve been disappointed with confirmed celebs so far.
Page: < prev  of 14  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The olympics are coming - and so will I