JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » str8 but straying & spraying
Page: of 1  
kathsfault Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2008-04-18
51 year old curious from Toronto
some questions for other str8 guys...
i am str8, but will absolutely admit i do the following...
often taste mt own pre-cum
sometimes can manage to taste myself after orgasm, but like most guys, the interest quickly fades after orgasm, i've found being drunk or high usually helps me to follow thru and lick up my cum - when sober i'll still want to but when i cum the thought is gone
i do like the taste of myself
i love to cum inside my girlfriend then give her oral so i can taste both our juices mixed together - love that!
often dream about being able to suck myself off - in the dream when i cum, it is the best orgasm ever - almost seems neverending, and it is always a wet dream, i wake up and realize my cum is still pouring out and i'm not even touching myself - it's awesome!!!
a few times have masterbated upside down so i can shoot my hot cum all over my face and in my mouth, yes i get that weird feeling afterwards but i've done it a few times so obviously i enjoy it enough
now i think i want to try giving oral, i am sooooo curious to know what it's like since i can't reach my own
i'm not interested in maling out with a guy, or anything anal (whether pitching or catching!) but i now fantasize about jerkin in front of another guy while he watches and does the same - or jerking each other off - or giving oral - those are 3 things i do think about
i'm just curious to know if anyone reading this understands and would say the same...yeah, i'm str8 but i think of those things too.
what do you think?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jmikey90 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-05-05
35 year old heterosexual from Virginia
yea ive cum on my face b4 and tasted, its pretty hot!! although ive never done anythin with a dude b4
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I am str8 as well yet, like you, wondered what a cut cock would feel like. when a guy flashed at me one evening, when I was having a pee, we ended up watching eachother wank then wanking eachother and me taking his cut cock in my mouth ... it felt wow and he came in my mouth too WOW. that was before I got married and never since. memory good to wank to.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » str8 but straying & spraying