JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pissing with a Hardon
Page: of 5   next > 
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I'm new here and wonder about something that I don't see covered in recent threads.

I absolutely can't piss when I have a hardon. If I need to take a leak during an edging session, I have to let it go soft to relieve myself, then take myself back to the edge. I can sometimes just dribble a little through a semi, but it has to go soft to allow any real stream.

I recently saw a video of a guy pissing a strong stream through what appeared to be a rock hard erection. So, now I wonder what the deal is. Can most guys piss or not when they have a hardon? I'd be interested in your experience with this. I really thought that when a dick was being used for sex, it couldn't be used for the other.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Depends(TM)... sorry... old joke.

I can piss with a semi, but not when hard.

Onan
Unregistered ?

It's not easy, but I can if I have to.
Unregistered ?

I can, I just have to lean forward pretty damn far haha.
Unregistered ?

I can do it...the stream is slower, and the feeling is more intense...like you need to pee faster, but this is all you get. The feeling of it being done with, though, is very nice.

johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
I can barely piss when hard, and when I do it hurts like hell, so I always let it go soft when I have to pee.
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
grady29 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-10-29
46 year old homosexual from USA
LOL, I learned that early during camping trips with my dad. He would wake up with a pass hardon in the a.m., and we would head to the bushes for a pee. He would moan and groan not able to piss with his boner. I would just giggle and pee freely.

I don't laugh now if I am the one to have that a.m. boner and needing to pee.
jacdaddy Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-04-02
68 year old homosexual from nyc
i can piss with a hardon and it really cums in handy for watersports in the shower! he he he
jac
Unregistered ?

I can't pee at all with a boner, so I have to go soft if I want to pee mid-jerk. After I have have cum I have to wait a few minutes before I can pee even when soft. Kinda annoying, as those long jack sessions make you really need to pee haha
dirtyoldman2525 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2008-01-26
82 year old bisexual
I can pee with a hardon when my bladder's really full. I often use pissing myself as a turn-on for masturbating and as soon as I just start thinking about wetting my pants I get a hardon. I still manage to pee until my pants are soaked - and then I masturbate to orgasm. When the erection starts to subside, I finish the sssion by completely emptying my baldder.
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
I can pee with a hard on, I just can't aim it very well. My dick points to the 1 O'Clock position when hard. I can pee outside with no problem because I just let 'er fly. However, it is virtually impossible for me to pee in a toliet when I have a hard on. When I've tried it, my pee goes all over the floor and toilet.
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I can pee somewhat with a hardon, but hitting the toilet is a real problem. Have to lean way forward, and back from a distance. So generally, have to let it go down some. I normally pee before I masturbate, so I won't need to go while I am at it. A buddy of mine commented on this once, and told me he thinks it feels better or more intense to cum with a full bladder. I've tried it a couple times, but guess I like to be empty.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
I will echo the last post. Peeing with a cock has never been an issue for me, regardless if it is morning wood or while stroke . But like others have said, the problem is it is a little tough to get Woodie to point down grin . And if I need to pee while stroke , I can do it during or right after I am finished.
Paul19 Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2006-12-09
26 year old bisexual male from Minnesota
Definitely can't piss with a boner and I have to wait a few minutes after cumming before I can piss a hard stream. In the morning I usually have to piss really bad and so I get up and walk around until my morning wood is almost gone. I don't like the feeling of jerking off and having to piss bad so I don't usually masturbate in the morning when I first wake up with a boner.
Life is a mutual affair.
justmeincal Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2006-07-23
69 year old from Northern San Diego County
I have no problem pissing with a boner. However, like others have said, it is difficult to aim it.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pissing with a Hardon