JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Why are women so less likely to cam than men?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Guys of any shape, size or appearance seem to be willing and even excited to broadcast themselves (usually headless) on C2C venues like quickvisio.com/jackinchat, rabb.it and icanhazchat etc..
Since I found this site it has not been difficult to get other guys to join in and masturbate together. My question is what the reason is that women don't have the same willingness to enjoy joining in. Are they going C2C with other women?
My guess is the answer is twofold. One they are afraid some guy will stalk them. Two, they may be more self conscious about their bodies. Clearly the guys I have seen aren't concerned with their bodies as long as their cock is in the frame.
This is not meant to be a solicitation to get a woman to C2C with me as much as simply wondering about the mindset.
Ladies?
Add a reply Quote this post
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
I think women are just not sex crazed as us guys that we always need that stimulation where as women do not its the old rule hunt & hunted to breed after all we are animals
General Str8 nice guy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Ejaceuphoria said:
I think women are just not sex crazed as us guys that we always need that stimulation where as women do not its the old rule hunt & hunted to breed after all we are animals

I suppose that is as good an explanation as any. But I have known at least a few pretty sex crazed woman in my life. They are probably camming somewhere. And clearly if you go to Chaturbate there are plenty of womem there on cam but all are doing it for money. Most anyway.
Unregistered ?

NickyG said:
... And clearly if you go to Chaturbate there are plenty of womem there on cam but all are doing it for money. Most anyway.

Well if they can get money for doing it, then why bother with somewhere they don't get any money?
Unregistered ?

StockingsNylon said:
Well if they can get money for doing it, then why bother with somewhere they don't get any money?

The same could be said for al the males, trannies and couples on there. They all cam for tips.
But on the "no pay, just join in" sites like quickvisio, rabb.it, icanhazchat etc. I have never seen a female broadcast.
I have trouble with the theory that women are not as sex crazed. Not all of them anyway.
I have seen on some threads on this site that some women get off on the idea of guys jackin to them. Why not do a neck down cam on a site where they can watch all the guys jerking exclusively to them?
Maybe some male's exhibitionism is actually an attempt at getting approval from others and females may not be quite so needy. Just a thought.
Unregistered ?

Because they don't need to - women are "the keepers of sex" -- they can either DO SEX or NOT DO SEX, with little effort :-)
Unregistered ?

Would love a woman's take on this.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Why are women so less likely to cam than men?