JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Jacking circle - boys and gals all together
Page: of 4   next > 
josh1970xxx Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-08-25
53 year old curious from TX
I have a fantasy about participating in a jacking circle with 4-6 more people at least. but not the standard jacking circle with men only, but one that would host women too. basic rules of no touching unless permitted by the other side, no camera. tall, short, fat, slim, gay, straight... everyone can join. just be curious and obey the rules.

Has anyone experienced such?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
I wish.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
Unregistered ?

Yes, one of things that will always remain in the realm of fantasy.
Unregistered ?

Omg that sounds great what a turn on
jojo69 Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2013-07-02
curious female from UK
Sounds so good to me. Shame it's only possible in Fantasy Land!
I love my clit
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
Would love to find a group like that!! stroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
It would be great if there were places we could just pop into when we feel horny and strip off then join in a circle jerk with both sexes.
When I get horny and I cant have a good wank at home I sometimes go out and find a secluded spot in the woods to relieve myself - would be nice to find a group of other horny people doing the same!

jojo69 said:
Sounds so good to me. Shame it's only possible in Fantasy Land!

I'll see you theregrin

Unregistered ?

as long as i can bend over in the middle and enjoy cum hitting my ass and a guy or girl fingering me with it im all good

str8ishass said:
as long as i can bend over in the middle and enjoy cum hitting my ass and a guy or girl fingering me with it im all good

Can't see that being a problem grin

I'd Lovett do this, but obviously it's pretty much impossible.

Anyone know of a Kik group or something similar?
pineman Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2014-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Daytona , FL
We do this at the nuude beach constantly. I get rock hard just thinking about it
Bare and hard.
Unregistered ?

That would be insanely erotic. Can you imagine the messy/wet/sticky floor after everyone was finished?

This reminds me of a documentary I saw one time, basically it was about a sex therapist or counselor. She worked with frigid women, or women that could not experience climax. Of course, an important part of the therapy was for the women to learn to love themselves and accept their sexuality.

A particular exercise was all of the women got naked and sat in a circle. The instructor was going through how to learn to respect, love and touch your self and to feel comfortable with their body, and self exploration. This included all the women with hand mirrors and exploring their pussy. Uh, I mean vaginas and clitoris. lol. I was rock hard by this point.

The best part was when she was teaching them how to masturbate and "let go" There was this one women that really "let go" and she was totally into it and feverishly masturbating, looking at her own pussy in the mirror. All of the other women basically stopped and watched her go to town until she achieved a shuddering climax. She just laid back, panting and convulsing still slowly massaging a playing with her pussy. It was beautiful. The other women were clapping. So awesome!

So I have fantasized about this scenario but with me and other guys in the circle. I have had some good cum loads to this fantasy.
cock
stroke
Unregistered ?

WishIwasBigger said:
That would be insanely erotic. Can you imagine the messy/wet/sticky floor after everyone was finished?

This reminds me of a documentary I saw one time, basically it was about a sex therapist or counselor. She worked with frigid women, or women that could not experience climax. Of course, an important part of the therapy was for the women to learn to love themselves and accept their sexuality.

A particular exercise was all of the women got naked and sat in a circle. The instructor was going through how to learn to respect, love and touch your self and to feel comfortable with their body, and self exploration. This included all the women with hand mirrors and exploring their pussy. Uh, I mean vaginas and clitoris. lol. I was rock hard by this point.

The best part was when she was teaching them how to masturbate and "let go" There was this one women that really "let go" and she was totally into it and feverishly masturbating, looking at her own pussy in the mirror. All of the other women basically stopped and watched her go to town until she achieved a shuddering climax. She just laid back, panting and convulsing still slowly massaging a playing with her pussy. It was beautiful. The other women were clapping. So awesome!

So I have fantasized about this scenario but with me and other guys in the circle. I have had some good cum loads to this fantasy.
cock
stroke

I need to find the name of this documentary. You know, for science. wink
Unregistered ?

jd13106 said:
I need to find the name of this documentary. You know, for science. wink

Me too. Purely for research purposes. smile
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
josh1970xxx said:
I have a fantasy about participating in a jacking circle with 4-6 more people at least. but not the standard jacking circle with men only, but one that would host women too. basic rules of no touching unless permitted by the other side, no camera. tall, short, fat, slim, gay, straight... everyone can join. just be curious and obey the rules.

Has anyone experienced such?

Yes, indeed. I have written about it here a few times. In college we had a masturbation club (MC we called it). Dues were $5/mo, which we could ill afford, but that paid for an occasional room, snacks, whatever.

Mostly it was guys, but girls sometimes came, especially 3 of them. Some came 1-3 times and quit. I lasted on and off for 2 years. Group size varied from 5-12 people typically.

The rules were no touching others unless agreed and in private, no cameras, and secrecy about names. It worked fine.

There was no pressure, and some people came mostly to observe, and there was always a few show-offs in the crowd. Nudity was optional. Cleanliness a must (clean up after yourself).

Actually it worked out well after a while and took on a serious, but fun tone. The due-paying group had to unanimously agree to new members and the group could oust anyone, although that never happened.

Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Jacking circle - boys and gals all together