JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Driving around Nude/Nearly Nude
Page: of 1  
rustyshackleferd Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2012-05-08
36 year old bisexual male from Grand Rapids, MI
I like driving around in nothing but a pair of men's thongs, at night, looking for a nice dark place near the woods where I can walk around.

How many other guys like, or would like, to do the same?
Goon Your Heart Out
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
yorkshire Amateur Jackinchatter

361 posts since 2014-10-19
44 year old
Id love to find u in the woods like that
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
I used to drive around nude, from the waist down, usually, or sometimes totally nude, except for my socks and running shoes. I would drive all over, looking for a good place to jack off. The anticipation, and excitement would build as I tugged my cock, as I drove around, looking for a good jack off spot... By the time I found the best spot, my cock would be rock hard and my balls would be aching for release... I would get out of my car, and start furiously stroking my cock, and within a few moments I would be cumming like crazy, with many thick spurts of cum erupting from my cock... When I was done, my balls felt totally drained. I left puddles of my cum all over, country roads, streets, side walks, etc. I had a couple of close calls, over the years, but never got caught...
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
strokingonwus Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2013-10-10
curious male from long island ny
I drive naked alot too. ive even done it in the middle of the day drive around neighbor hood naked. total turn on. One night when wife was away i went to store to pick up something and got naked on way home. it was dark and instead of putting clothes on i went in the house naked it was awsome. after that i got the courage to go outside and just walk around the yard totaly naked waiting for cars to drive by. I would even walk up and down the road naked as there were no street lights. i did that maybe 20 times now. once i was in the street naked masturbating and my neighbor turned down the block and i ran back to my yard but i didnt make it back so i just stood in front of my car naked. One other day i took garbage to the road in my boxers and as i was standing there in the day light i took my cock out stroking it and my other neighbor walked over to talk to me i stood behind the garbage hoping he didnt realize i was in my boxers with a hard on so as soon as he turned to go back i walked back in my back yard and finished masturbating. if anyone wants to chat let me know
lets jerk off together
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
In college a friend and I left a party where we had been swimming and got soaked. I didn't want my car seats wet, it was dark so we daringly stripped to nothing and drove 15 miles home. Way too fast. Crazy. I wonder what would have happened if we had gotten stopped by a cop?

Anyway when we got home it was dark, no moon, only the garage light, neighbors lights were off. So we ran up and down the road naked. Even got on BMX bikes and rode naked. It felt so free and naughty! I was erect pretty much the whole time.

Bad choices, but wish I could relive them.
Unregistered ?

I have been driving naked for years, mostly on the highways where I could let truckers see me. up on the CB radio and arrange a hook up with them at some pull off or rest area. jacking off as well while driving and more than one cum shot all over the dash.
Calvin Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2007-03-12
54 year old curious from Gulf Coast, USA
I haven't gotten quite so bold as to drive naked. Living in a bigger city, there are way too many wrecks for me to feel completely comfortable doing that. That would be hard to explain to the cops. However, I do frequently drive around with my pants completely down, or my shorts pulled to the side so that I'm as exposed as I want to be, to whom I want to be. I keep my shirt on & untucked in case I want to quickly cover up, depending upon who pulls up beside me. I do like driving around feeling the hot sun on my cock as I stroke it.
stickywicket Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2015-03-30
53 year old
I have done this before when going dogging grin
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
Funnily enough I have just returned from dropping the wife off and drove back home in the nude, or almost nude as I kept my shoes on. Not sure if anybody looking guessed from my bare chest that I was naked all the way down but hey, what a turn on! Just pulled over before I got home to pop my kit back on.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Driving around Nude/Nearly Nude