JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » gay kissing
Page: < prev  of 9  
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
Palmlovers said:
Describes me exactly. My high school friend and I had a 'relationship' for 5 years but never hugged, kissed, etc. I went in the service and came back home on leave and he had an apartment of his own. We got together for a weekend and that was the first time we kissed. Actually I found it to be a turn on and we had a lot of fun that weekend. But like a lot of folks here, I am not sexually attracted to men as a whole but I love hard cocks!

I love to kiss and my wife says I'm the best kisser she's ever had. That's what set me apart from her boyfriends when she was young. I could kiss and they couldn't. It helps that I am tall and have a 7 inch cock too, but it really was the kissing.

I'm bi and have a friend I see for intimate sexual action. We suck, lick, hug, and most importantly kiss. I love getting together with him and we usually spend a couple of hours together on his bed naked.

But I'm not attracted to men. I can see a gorgeous guy and think, "shit he's a hunk!" BUT it doesn't excite me the way looking at girls does. A guy has never turned my head or caused me to (literally) get in an auto accident because I was distracted by him walking down the street. (really happened to me)

I go to the gym and see guys naked all the time. Doesn't do anything for me, even the young black guy who has a REALLY nice cock hanging between his legs. I want his cock for sure and his naked body is fantastic, but I really am not attracted to him as a man.

On the other hand there are some young girls working out in the gym and I've walked into walls looking at them. Fucking unbelievable bodies on them.

It's all very confusing. This is the problem with labels... They don't really fit. A lot of guys on here are bi and are married and love to suck some nice cock. Kissing a guy is JUST SEX; it doesn't mean you're gay. If you start kissing your guy because you love to suck him and want to taste him everywhere, that's fine. If you go home and kiss your wife and suddenly realize you don't like doing THAT anymore, well then, you might be gay.

Just enjoy everyone you're with.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Woody1 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2014-08-10
homosexual male from PA (Bedford Cty.)
Yeah, good comments above that I can mirror. I get no kick from kissing women or fucking them. Most of the guys I've jacked with, gay or str8, don't want to kiss. But when we play with each others rods it gets more sensual and kissing is a part of that mutual pleasuring. I got together with one very str8 guy who only wanted to hump and try to remove my tonsils with his tongue, but that was the exception. Most of the men I've cum with seem to enjoy the comradery of pounding together, and that is fun and fine by me.
Woody1
Unregistered ?

kissing while high and with a big cock in both your hands feels amazing
Unregistered ?

HOPE TO BE KISSED BY A HUNK TODAY WHEN WIFE GOES OUT BEFORE I TAKE HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
Kissing is a strange topic isn't it. I still consider myself bi-curious even though I've had a jacking/sucking buddie for almost 4 years. We agreed at the outset that neither of us wanted to kiss and at first we didn't. Initially, we just had cock fun together, but as we got used to eachother, he started feeling up my boobs and sucking them. I'm only average build so there's not much there but he still liked playing with them.
More recently, he's started kissing me. Given that we agreed "no kissing" he did actually ask if we could try it so I went along with it. I have to admit I do actually enjoy it. There's only so much we can do together (we still just jack and suck eachother off) so when we know we have plenty of time together, kissing and boob play helps keep us on the boil until we decide it's time to cum together.
So, I'm converted. It helps prolong foreplay and it's also quite good after the act when we both have the remains of the other's cum in our mouths.
We're both in our 70's and first times, so making up for lost time.
arizona_mikey Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2019-05-17
73 year old bisexual male from Tucson, AZ
I love kissing, especially if he is laying on top of me
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » gay kissing