JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Horny thoughts in public places
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

So I'm sat in a waiting room while I get my car MOT'd; one of those while you wait places. Inevitably in such situations, thoughts turn horny and my penis has definetly let me knows he's available to play.

I find it highly arousing being sat in a public situation, feeling the urge to masturbate but only allowing myself the odd squeeze of my bulge.

Interested to know if this happens regularly to other guys and if so, do you allow the horn to rise but do nothing, nip to the gents to crack one out, or are you brazen enough to have a play there and then?
Add a reply Quote this post
Always_Horny_ Enlightened Jackinchatter

3073 posts since 2014-08-24
54 year old from UK
Reminds me of when I used to take my car to the VW dealership to get it serviced twice a year. The girls there were so sexy I actually used to look forward to 2 or 3 hours wait. It was all open plan and the girls would strut about between desks with paperwork, all tits, ass and heels. Their tight button up blouses, equally tight skirts and heavy make-up made me want to fuck every single one of them, I wanted their pussies so bad, even the ones wearing engagement / wedding rings. All of them were pretty girls and I'm sure I wasn't the only customer sat there having filthy thoughts about them. Imagining what underwear they were wearing was also always very arousing, wondering if their boyfriends had watched them put it on that morning.
Horny, obviously.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Its one of life's greatest pleasure I think? On a nice day finding somewhere to sit and watch the world go by ... watch the girls go by anyway, and enjoy their tits and arses and the clothes they wear that show them off. Ideally, this is timed so that when you get home, you have a few hours for a wank session.

Must admit though, when I get my car MOT'd there isnt much to see. Saturday afternoons in town centre are better. grin
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Sitting on a bench, watching world go by the fair is in town. Watching the girls (crop tops, short skirts or shorts), a stirring.cock
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
ElleLover Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2016-03-18
38 year old
That happens to me quite a bit, especially in the summer time wink
I love hot celebs and taboo fantasies..PM to chat ;)
mcdboi2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2007-05-11
curious male from USA
I was just at the water park yesterday...enough said.
Yums Rule
Unregistered ?

I am always having horny thoughts in public places. I usually act on them right there and then. If I don't think I can away with more, I just rub thru my trousers and cum in my underwear. Feels great doing it in public.
horneehubby Professional Jackinchatter

1852 posts since 2013-04-11

This is a very interesting thread! grin
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
If I'm on a bus, the vibrations normally get some stirring but if I catch a glimpse of panty when a women goes up the stairs, instant boner. Hopefully this happens early in the journey , so it subsides a bit before my stop.
Unregistered ?

I think most guys have had horny thoughts in public or at work.
bikerboydw1974 Skilled Jackinchatter

631 posts since 2017-07-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Middle of England
Has to be in my car, looking at her pics on my phone and chatting about her. Nice when others around and you have to resist but maybe the man next to you may come to see what youre doing grin
Unregistered ?

I do this all the time. Pretty much anywhere I am in public, if I feel horny and get a boner, I start jacking off. Usually I do it through my trousers so as not to be too obvious about, and then I just ejaculate into my underwear. I love doing that in public places!

I started doing this when I was old enough to masturbate, and I would do it in school, in restaurants, at church, at the movies, at the mall. I still do it in most of those places in fact.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
I just force myself to self control, and let the precum collect under my foreskin. If I can feel too much collecting during the day, I pull down my pants in the restroom, pull back my foreskin, and let it drip out.
Unregistered ?

A few times I've had a boner on the London Underground, causing an obvious bulge. One time I caught a guy looking at it.
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
There aren't too many places I've been where I haven't ever been horny at one point or another. I always get horny at the gym, usually while driving, sometimes grocery shopping. Anywhere I have to wait, like the OP was saying about waiting for his car. If I have to sit and wait, it's only a matter of time before I start thinking about sex. I've jacked off in so many public bathrooms.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Horny thoughts in public places