JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is your wildest fantasy? Please dont hold back <3
Page: of 1  
PInkcutebabe Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2016-09-17
36 year old bisexual from The Lou
I love to explore new fantasies, role plays and kinks...what is your ultimate sexy fantasy?
masturbation cures all
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AussieStroke4ever Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2015-07-13
51 year old
My ultimate fantasy would have to be... A celebrity pool party.

up to 30 of my top celebrity cumtargets of all time, wearing nothing but the skimpiest bikinis and swimsutes, drinking, dancing and playing with each other... And I am the only man there. I am in charge. I tell them what to do,k who to play with and get to walk up to any girl I want and do anything I want to them.

Rough sex, sensual love making, brutal bondage and some things that I could never even say on this site. Just a total orgy of famous flesh for me to do with as I please.
SW_UKjacker Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2016-09-18
35 year old
My fiance is a charity worker, bit of a goody-goody, goes to church and stuff. Curvy, all natural, posh, brunette. She's started helping out with this Probation Service scheme to get young offenders back on the straight and narrow...

I cant stop wanking like mad, imagining her in a room with 4 or 5 hung, rough back guys who just completely go to town on her.

User posted image

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Fuck an inflatable doll while a couple has to recreate everything I do and say to it.
Unregistered ?

A threesome with my wife and her curvy niece. skype conyo67 for pics.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is your wildest fantasy? Please dont hold back <3