JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Adult Cinemas
Page: < prev  of 4  
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
There used to be a XXX rated drive in close to downtown Dallas. I went there frequently. I would generally dive there with my cock out stroking in anticipation. Once there I would open the windows and get totally nude. I would sit and stroke my cock for the world to see. One night a guy walked up beside the car naked and stroked his hard cock for me to see. I invited him to sit in my car and we stroked and watched the movie and each other until we shot cum all over the car. I miss that place!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Ive visited many such places over the years. My first job was as a salesman and drove all over my state and stayed in lots of hotels. After work id visit the adult book stores in the area. Must have jacked gallons on the floors of those places. My favorite was this old fashion theater. It even had a balcony. Thats where the action was. Saw lots of guys jacking and sucking, saw one guy let several guys fuck him and saw one guy and girl couple. Most are closed now. Sure had a good time.
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
I used to travel a lot in my work and Houston was in my area.
There used to be a drive inn theater in Houston called The Red Bluff and was out SE of town on hwy 225. It started at sundown and I always went there the first nite I was in Houston. I would go to the concession stand and get me a coke and popcorn, go to the men's room and see if there were any "candidates" that wanted to watch the movies with me. If I struck out, I would go back to my car, and drop my gym shorts and start stroking my cock. I just dressed in a large T-shirt, gym shorts and NO underwear and sneakers. They would always have 3 xxx rated color movies. I would get a hardon almost immediately being naked and start stroking and edging. I had a few guys come by and look in and I asked this one guy, and he said he would just stand by my window if that was ok. I said that was OK, but he had to jackoff HIS cock, or reach in and jack me off. He said OK and pulled out a beautiful 8 inch uncut cock and started jacking off. I kept on jacking my 6.5 incher and every once in a while he would reach in and jack me off. When he did this I would jack him off. This went on until we both shot our loads. Then I would watch the rest of the movies and wait for the next moving and start jacking off again. Damn, I had fun at that place, and I understand it has closed and may have been demolished. Mmmmmm, good times.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Adult Cinemas