JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Shaved balls
Page: of 3   next > 
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
39 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
Hey all,
I need some tips on how to shave my balls with as little pain, irritation as possible.
Any ideas?
It's sex with someone I love!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I would like to know the same thing, shaved mine a little but dont want to get to close and knick them, wouldnt feel to good.
mike20dude Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2005-08-17
39 year old bisexual from Milwaukee
I just use a mach 3 in the shower. Only nicked myself once, and that was because I wasn't paying attention. Works good and keeps em smooth grin
matt22 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2005-11-15
39 year old bisexual from OHIO
I shave mine with a triple edge razor but you have to be real careful. Then i use an electric razor to get what's left and make my nuts baby smooth. Always massage my cock and sac with baby oil afterwards and jack off feeling my baby smooth ballsac.
Unregistered ?

sup :

try blackmagic shave cream. U mix it with water and smear it on hair melts away. No pain and looks great. Can be found in any drugstore.
Unregistered ?

In the shower. I shave with a double edge razor. Lathering with a good shave cream before. Then I apply a generous amount of baby oil after. Feels too good sometimes and I have to jack off right there!

Take your time. I only nick a couple times a year. Oh and the fresher the blade the better!
Unregistered ?

I think it is like when you begin shaving your face... you might nick yourself a time or two until your skin gets used to being shaved. Having shaved mine for several years its really not a big deal even to dry shave them. Massaging them with a lotion or oil afterwards always feels nice.
Unregistered ?

I've been shaving for 45 years! do it about once a week. Be careful! Use plenty of moisture! Just like shvin face. Nicks happen.
Always follow w/shaving lotion to get a little rush. MMMM good! Gotta jack afterwards!
Crazyhorse69 Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2005-08-23
35 year old bisexual from New York
If the hair is long trim it with a scissor or somehting first, obviously be careful then shave it carefully. And lotion is always good.
Jerkin off like theres no tomorrow..
kevin Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2005-09-04
homosexual male from uk
I remain trimmed as I shaved my balls one time when i was pissed. Luckly I got away with not harming myself but it has scared me ever attempt it again. It could have been a mess, physically and emotionally!!
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I only shave my cock and balls occasionally so I trim long hair first with scissors and then apply shaving foam. I've found that if I tense my skin using my non shaving hand and use a new blade I don't nick myself. After shaving I always finish off with a wank and let my cum run down my bare shaft and balls.
Proud to be called a wanker
aus_racer Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-02-26
49 year old homosexual from Australia
try using "nair" - leaves u damn smooth and feels great
Unregistered ?

Whomever said magic works is my new best friend. I went out and got some today, applied it, couple minutes later all the hair was gone, my cock and balls are now the way they were when I was 11 lol. Just a few straglers left though, I'll get them tomorrow (to avoid irritation). There was little to no irritation at all, way better than nair!

To clarify, it's called Magic Shaving Cream, I picked it up at CVS. I guess its formulated for black men to use for beards and such so they don't get ingrowns/bumps. This shit works great!
Unregistered ?

I've been shaving my ballsack for so long now that it's easier and quicker than shaving my face. The key is to keep doing it and I find it easier to shave when my sack is tight, not loose. First shave it dry with new razor, then wet with shaving cream to make sure I got everything.

Your skin gets used shaving. So oopsy and irritation won't be a problem for long if you keep it up. I haven't had a nick on my nuts since my early teens.
Unregistered ?

osueyes83 said:
Whomever said magic works is my new best friend. I went out and got some today, applied it, couple minutes later all the hair was gone, my cock and balls are now the way they were when I was 11 lol. Just a few straglers left though, I'll get them tomorrow (to avoid irritation). There was little to no irritation at all, way better than nair!

To clarify, it's called Magic Shaving Cream, I picked it up at CVS. I guess its formulated for black men to use for beards and such so they don't get ingrowns/bumps. This shit works great!
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Shaved balls