JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Fantasize About Sucking a Friends Cock?
Page: of 2   next > 
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I worked in sales for a company for 25 years. There was another salesman "Brad", who was quite the Ladies Man. He kept Himself in great shape, and was always popular with the Ladies. For many years now, I have fantasized about sucking Him off. It started one day after a breakfast meeting. He had a copy of a local Singles magazine. There was an Ad from a guy who wanted to suck cock. Brad showed the Ad, and said "I'd let Him suck My cock if He wanted". That was the day I started having this fantasy. I finally did suck My first cock, But I still haven't sucked Brads cock. I want to so badly. We haven't worked together for several years. I still think of ways to contact Him, so I can tell Him what I want. All I want is to Suck Him Off.
Anyone else fantasize about Sucking a friend off?
--
I did finally send Brad an email. I started out just joking with Him, nothing to do with My real need. At least I have made contact. Back Years ago, I did have a chance to suck His cock, but I am still pretty sure that I was being set up. When He left the company, I traveled with Him through His territory for one two week cycle. The first morning we traveled together He arraigned for Me to pick Him up at His house. I walked up to the door, about a half hour late. Brad came to the door with just a towel wrapped around His waist. He said "come on down here" and lead Me down stairs in His home. There was a spare bedroom down there and the washer and dryer. The door to the bedroom was closed. As I stood there, Brad really didn't say anything. He dropped the towel, leaving Him completely naked, as He dug through the dryer for underwear. He was in no hurry to get dressed, he took His time. From the very moment He dropped the towel, I noticed that His cock was swollen. It wasn't erect, but it wasn't just flaccid either. My head was spinning. I wanted so badly to suck Him off right there. The problem was, that one of Brads best friends worked in the office. I tried to call John to ask Him a question but The receptionist said that He wasn't in the office yet. I had noticed a car down the street that from Brads home that looked like John's car. Probably wasn't His car, but as I stood there admiring brads swollen cock, I wasn't sure. I know My face was red, My own cock was reacting. I wanted so badly to suck His cock, but I was sure that John was hidden in the bedroom or something. I was shaking, My heart was pounding out of My chest. I almost did it anyway. In the last moment, I turned and told Brad that I would wait for Him upstairs. I went upstairs and watched the news. I almost went back down stairs to suck His cock, but I was afraid and very nervous. So He jumped in My truck and We went on with the business of the day. From there on, Brad met Me at the company office.
It still drives Me crazy. Remembering His wonderful swollen cock dangling between his thighs. He was clean shaved except a little patch of short blonde hair just above His cock. So those memories are what have made this so fucking excruciating. I really need to suck Brads cock.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
Used to suck a friends brother off without the freind ever knowing. Still think about that nice cock.
anyone wanna hookup?
Unregistered ?

Many, many times! smile
Unregistered ?

Always. But I keep it as just a fantasy.
It makes for better mental REM material
during my edging marathons.

Because, in reality, if I ever do finally get to suck
a friend's cock I'll either become impressed
or turned off.
Ya never know what the morning after brings
until you wake up from last night's dream.
h2opros2 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2012-01-01
71 year old curious male from Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
I have a buddy that wife and I are friends with him and his wife. As many adults too when drinking everyone gets kind of flirty. He and I have chatted a lot about fucking our wives.

We play squash regularly and shower after, so lots of naked time together. I have seen him semi hard and he is bigger than me. Would love to wrap my lips around that cock and suck him off.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
I have to careful how I phrase this. I joined the Army aged 16. We were classed as 'Junior' soldiers. We would become 'Adult' soldiers at 18.
We were 8 to a room and lived fairly close together. Often we'd be naked in say getting dressed or showering. It was difficult not to be aroused by the sight of so much cock. First thing in the morning you'd see lads trying to hide their morning erections. I often wished I could wank or suck some of them but it would have been impossible. The shame of being caught and sent home in disgrace saw to that.
I still see a couple of them and think 'if only they knew'
shortcock Amateur Jackinchatter

414 posts since 2012-11-24
63 year old bisexual male from south central ohio
all the time . wishing i could get the courage up and just ask my buds if they want me to suck their cocks.
shortcock Amateur Jackinchatter

414 posts since 2012-11-24
63 year old bisexual male from south central ohio
all the time . wishing i could get the courage up and just ask my buds if they want me to suck their cocks.
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I have a hung friend. Seen his big cock a few times but never done more than jerk off together a couple of times. We know each other well and openly discuss sexual topics so I just asked him once, "You ever play with another guy?". He admitted he did when he was a teen and that it was just a part of growing up. I confessed that I'd played with a friend as a teen and even sucked him. I thought I was going to get lucky when he said, "that's cool" but he quickly followed it with "I would never let a dude suck me. I wouldn't even get hard". I joked and said, "Give me a chance" and he laughed and said if he changed his mind he'd let me know.
Unregistered ?

WannaBigger1 said:
I have a hung friend. Seen his big cock a few times but never done more than jerk off together a couple of times. We know each other well and openly discuss sexual topics so I just asked him once, "You ever play with another guy?". He admitted he did when he was a teen and that it was just a part of growing up. I confessed that I'd played with a friend as a teen and even sucked him. I thought I was going to get lucky when he said, "that's cool" but he quickly followed it with "I would never let a dude suck me. I wouldn't even get hard". I joked and said, "Give me a chance" and he laughed and said if he changed his mind he'd let me know.

Oh he definitely wants it! Lol.
Unregistered ?

I agree! Sooner or later his friend will finally give in
and -extend- that invitation.
Like the chances of winning the Lottery...
..."Hey, ya never know!" LOL

lekkt0r said:
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
I love threads like this, love hearing people's thoughts on subjects like this.
caddy Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-02-26
46 year old heterosexual from Homosassa Florida
Yes! I have a couple of friends i'd like to suck on, one more than the other, we used to hang out all the time when we were younger even had the chance to watch him fuck a girl once, but never got to do anything with him
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
lekkt0r said:

I wish he did. He has what I would call the perfect cock. Not too big, not too small, and he cums tons.
pleasuresailer Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2015-08-30
72 year old curious from loUiSiAna
Yes, there were a couple I'd have sucked (if I didn't have inhibitions)....One sucked me and I jerked him, the other, we jerked each other.....
I love stroking my cock......I more than likely havemy cock in hand now!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Fantasize About Sucking a Friends Cock?