JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Fantasize About Sucking a Friends Cock?
Page: < prev  of 2  
jayrt Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2015-07-12
72 year old curious male from new mexico
I also have had a few friends over the years I would liked to have sucked just never happened
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I just took the first step. I found His business cel phone number and email address. Haven't contacted Him yet. Just doing this has My head spinning and My heart racing. I really do want to suck Him off. Now I just need to decide what to say. I think I would rather meet Him for a drink, then discuss what I want in person.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
BSing69 Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-14

Reading this is getting me hard
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
If a friend asked me to blow him, I'd do it.
Unregistered ?

Agreed, I've never sucked a guy but have been curious about it. PM me if you'd like me to discuss sucking yours.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
There's a friend/co-worker that I've always wanted to suck off. Known him for over 20 years and often thought about him when masturbating. Once on a work trip we were together in the city and I spent most of the time wishing we were sharing a room and a bed. Nothing ever happened and I'm pretty sure he never thought that way about me. :-(
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I know this may sound crazy or some may say that I am in denial. I am straight, I just enjoy sucking an occasional cock. When I suck a cock, it's all about the cock. Yes there is a Guy attached to the cock, but He is just along for the ride. I am worshiping His cock and nothing else. I can't handle any of the other Gay activities. I will never kiss a Man, or fuck him in the ass, I can't even cuddle a Man. I am just not into it. Those are the things I enjoy with a woman. Mainly My girlfriend. I have found that there are a lot of Men over 50 who just want to secretly suck cock. Like Me , there are many who want to suck cock, but don't want to be expected to accept or enjoy the other activities. It seems to be a fairly common fantasy past 50.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
troutdog said:
I know this may sound crazy or some may say that I am in denial. I am straight, I just enjoy sucking an occasional cock. When I suck a cock, it's all about the cock. Yes there is a Guy attached to the cock, but He is just along for the ride. I am worshiping His cock and nothing else. I can't handle any of the other Gay activities. I will never kiss a Man, or fuck him in the ass, I can't even cuddle a Man. I am just not into it. Those are the things I enjoy with a woman. Mainly My girlfriend. I have found that there are a lot of Men over 50 who just want to secretly suck cock. Like Me , there are many who want to suck cock, but don't want to be expected to accept or enjoy the other activities. It seems to be a fairly common fantasy past 50.
Great post that describes lots of guys I think that don't identify with the gay crowd but like cock.
Very well said.
No cum is wasted.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
troutdog said:

Describes me exactly. It's always about the cock and nothing else.
CumminGo Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2016-07-31
42 year old curious male from NC
I haven't ever really wanted to with any of my friends... except one. I have no idea what makes him different, but I've always just wanted to trade handys and bjs with him and only him.

I actually worked up the courage to ask him if he wanted to once. I was really, really nervous, knowing it could ruin a great friendship forever. He was always a tad "flirty" and grabby about it, but I wasn't sure if it was genuine or just teasing.

Unfortunately he turned the offer to "mess around" down, but it didn't change our friendship any. We just agreed to continue on as if I never asked, and left it open by saying if he ever changed his mind he should just give the world.

Even after that hes continued the "teases" on occasion, but never brought it up further. I noticed that his teasing happened far more often when his GF at the time was out of town or otherwise not sleeping with him. Ever since he got a new GF though they are never apart and constantly together. One day soon I think I'll at least try to see if we can at least swap handys.

Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Fantasize About Sucking a Friends Cock?