JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanks your wife or gf allows
Page: < prev  of 5  
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
Not in agreement with the title of this post, I never have to ask permission to be "allowed" to do it.
Yes she knows I do, she asked me if I did and when I said yes she wanted to watch but that was years ago now. She knows I use her panties sometimes and will watch me in the shower now and again if I tell her that I am going to do it. She don't know about the cam sessions tho
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
I take a long time to get off when having sex and I wear my wife's pussy out. Now she tells me to go jerk off before we have sex so I don't take as long to cum. She masturbates too but not quite as often of course.

I'm allowed to masturbate to whatever I want and so is she.
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
Bump
Unregistered ?

My wife frequently encourages me to slip into a pair of sheer tights and have a wank in front of her. She buys me cheap pairs for this exact purpose. Sometimes I'm not allowed to get my cock out, so I have to put my hand inside my tights and cum into the body / gusset. Other times, I'm allowed to take it out, and shoot over my own nylon clad legs. Either way, it's great fun.

ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
15d said:
My wife frequently encourages me to slip into a pair of sheer tights and have a wank in front of her. She buys me cheap pairs for this exact purpose. Sometimes I'm not allowed to get my cock out, so I have to put my hand inside my tights and cum into the body / gusset. Other times, I'm allowed to take it out, and shoot over my own nylon clad legs. Either way, it's great fun.

What a woman you have there strokestrokestroke
SheIsMyAll Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2022-06-23
39 year old
Have had great handjobs and the odd blowjob to Sarah Michelle Gellar (big celeb crush), a couple of her friends, an ex fling, even her step sister (took a while for her to agree to that!)... Other stuff but won't go into detail here... But she drew the line at her sister. I got in loads of shit just suggesting that one lol
Just remember; everyone has their threshold! grin
Unregistered ?

Last week I woke with an urge, wife was out of the bedroom and the door was shut. So I took my cock in hand and started edging. She walked in on me...it took her a second to realize what I was up to, then she hopped into bed with me, lifted her shirt and helped out...good times.
Unregistered ?

Gf here knows that I love jerking to some celebs, she thinks they are like my platonic fantasies so she doesn't mind at all, once she saw me doing it and helped me finish, wish that would have happened more often though
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanks your wife or gf allows