JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hands free cum using Dildoe
Page: of 1  
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
Anyone cum hands free using a dildoe, would love to know. I'm thinking of buying one with a suction cup so I can ride it.
Also curious if you can keep an erection while playing with your ass, I have trouble keeping my Cock hard.
JO,CBT, Btm !
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
Txsmale57 said:
Anyone cum hands free using a dildoe, would love to know. I'm thinking of buying one with a suction cup so I can ride it.
Also curious if you can keep an erection while playing with your ass, I have trouble keeping my Cock hard.

I have one with a suction cup, make me cum hard when I ride it. Some times I don't stay hard, but it still makes me cum when it hits the right spot.
Unregistered ?

I had problems staying hard while playing with my ass unless I was jacking at the same time. Then one fine day I tried a big barrel sharpie marker. Only happens a few times but not only did I stay hard but managed to cum hands free as an added bonus I got a dry cum after by jacking my still hard cock. was a mind blower
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
When I stick something in my ass, I usually don't stay hard, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel GREAT and isn't a turn on.

Have tried to cum hands free forever by fucking my ass but it just never seems to get there. Almost feels like it, but it doesn't get there.

Feels amazing though. Probably do it again now.
Unregistered ?

I have used my wife's rabbit vibe quite a few times. Its a bit too big (first time i used it i thought i was going to pass out) But its the one with the rotating beads inside which feels great and vibrated with various pulsating modes and the vibrating ears in the underside of your balls feels great, but never made me cum.

However if i fix her bullet vibe to the back of my cock head with elastic bands as well, i'm in fucking ecstasy. Hands free and have even cum twice in a row like that
bater1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2015-07-09
50 year old male from NJ
I was going to ask about the rabbit! LOL! Was thinking of trying my wifes but was intimidated by the size. May just have to give it a go! She has a couple small vibes but am so afraid of getting out of control and losing it in my ass!sick
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
Bater1234 Always use something longer that can't get lost.
Imagine the embarrassment going to the hospital.
I've enjoyed anal play for decades now using something home made this is way too long to ever get lost.
Enjoy
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
Oh yeah and Texmale 57 I lose my erection to.
One trick I use is to stroke and get myself hard and then bring in the use of my toy. I usually stay hard them.
I've never cum from just anal play.

But only recently read about different forms of masturbation, writer suggested anything erotic tough ourselves is masturbation. Even anal play, so I tried just anal play and no stroking at all and found much enjoyment to be found. I'll try a few more times if this leads to cumming I'll be thrilled to say the least!
Betchins Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2016-03-07
63 year old from UK
my wife has a Hitachi wand, and when I use that, or even when my wife uses it on me I always cum
MNpervert Amateur Jackinchatter

439 posts since 2014-03-17
bisexual male from Minneapolis, Minnesota
Cumming yes most of the time. Staying hard depends on position if I am laying on my back taking it missionary or bent over using my suction cup dildo no I only get a chub but stream precum and ejaculate a lot. If I am riding it cowboy style I stay rock hard
MNpervert-Hugo Nothing is taboo with me
Unregistered ?

Yes a few times. Doesn't happen often but amazing when it does. I've also had a few dry orgasms through anal/prostate stimulation.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hands free cum using Dildoe