JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone here goon?
Page: of 11   next > 
mindlesscock Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2015-10-10
37 year old
Gooning is where you edge for an extended period of time, and your cock starts to become very sensitive. All the edging makes your cock take on a mind of its own. While gooned, I will drool, grunt, walk around stroking, just generally get lost in the feelings coming from my penis. I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their experiences here, maybe how they goon and how they act while gooned.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Yeah, I do that for sure. I love to get on edge and right before I cum I stop touching myself until I lose the urge to orgasm. This usually happens after a few hours of jacking. At that point I'll go get something to eat, walk around the house, or get dressed and go run an errand while still lubed and hard.

Most of the time it will go limp pretty quickly, but I'm so horned up it gets hard over anything even remotely enticing. Especially big breasted women.

I usually do this when I have lots of time to myself which doesn't happen much. But when it does, and I finally let myself cum, it's amazing.
jobud70 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2009-04-08
bisexual from athens ohio
i goon like a monkey and make animals sounds while i bate my dong
Jacker1591 Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2014-12-27
32 year old curious male from Australia
In Australia "gooning" usually involves drinking from a box wine but nothing like this haha
Unregistered ?

Same here, edging for a long time and then
I lose it for a while. So then I get up and grab
some coffee and a little cigar while I surf
the net for an hour or so; then I go back to bed
and edge a little longer until I cum.

My biggest peeve about gooning is that my best
sessions always take place just a couple hours
before I have to get ready to go to work.
Especially at the start of my work week... Damn!
I'm stuck at work eager to get home so I can
relax and edge at ease. lol

WannaBigger1 said:
Yeah, I do that for sure. I love to get on edge and right before I cum I stop touching myself until I lose the urge to orgasm. This usually happens after a few hours of jacking. At that point I'll go get something to eat, walk around the house, or get dressed and go run an errand while still lubed and hard.

Most of the time it will go limp pretty quickly, but I'm so horned up it gets hard over anything even remotely enticing. Especially big breasted women.

I usually do this when I have lots of time to myself which doesn't happen much. But when it does, and I finally let myself cum, it's amazing.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
This thread finally explains exactly what gooning is. At least now I know how to describe what I've been doing using only one word.strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

mindlesscock said:
Gooning is where you edge for an extended period of time, and your cock starts to become very sensitive. All the edging makes your cock take on a mind of its own. While gooned, I will drool, grunt, walk around stroking, just generally get lost in the feelings coming from my penis. I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their experiences here, maybe how they goon and how they act while gooned.

I do that all the time and always thought of it as just getting lost in my cock. But I don't drool, grunt or make any noise at all. All I do is let my penis take over and it is like there is nothing else in the world.
Unregistered ?

Need to try this!
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
You can always tell when someone is gooning out! They have that 'wild' look in their eyes, a throbbing rock-hard bone, and their tongues hanging out! I should know. I do it all the time!

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

nothing better than gooning out.....

Unregistered ?

I edge my cock for hours, worshipping my throbbing meat!
My cock is everything! The look, feel, smell and taste of my cock and sweet juices drives me into a state where all I do involves making my dick happy!
I love using toys to keep my cock occupied.....cock rings, pumps, fleshlight or pocket pussy, all give great pleasure to see and feel!!
Worshipping cock while gooning is a great time and always feel drained and satisfied after my hot jizz load explodes, spending lots of time cleaning up!

Happy gooners, not quite there yet but getting close!

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Gooners, through and through!

And this gooners cock is about to explode!

. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image User posted image . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image User posted image
ranger99 Amateur Jackinchatter

496 posts since 2016-07-08
46 year old heterosexual from NJ
GraysAnatomy said:
Gooners, through and through!

And this gooners cock is about to explode!

. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image User posted image . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image User posted image

That bottom series is perfect gooning!
He wants to cum sooooo bad grin
hardone1964 Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-01-09
60 year old heterosexual male from East Central Indiana
Mmmmmmmmm, yeah the bottom photos look like me when edging for hours feeling so good
Page: of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone here goon?